What's new

How long would this take to smoke?

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
What a great read, Matt! I feel bad for the time you wasted in smoking that, but your sheer dedication to the brotherhood put you through 6 hrs of disguist to save the rest of us from doing so!

For that, I sincerely thank you!!

Jeffrey L.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think someone on here smoked a chief in about 4 hours. He was/is and Reyes rep and said it was a right of passage.

I realize I’m new to botl but catching up on old feeds and came across this one while searching for rare LFD cigars (as I am a collector).

That cigar is a beast. 4 hours seems a bit unrealistic. I’m a 22yr veteran of cigar smoking and I tend to put them away a lot quicker than I’d like to at times. Since I’m the end. It is the experience that you get.

That being said. I took down a LFD Meaner Digger in just over an hour. 60x10. And that was after smoking a Hirochi Robaina (Redbox) bellicoso. I would never be one to say it’s impossible. Just highly unlikely and moreso. Not enjoyable. Just my opinion of course.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The LFD DL A would be quite a challenge.

Maybe that huge but rare Opus X Culebra? All at once.

The LFD DL Oscuro A is not a huge challenge. I have 2 boxes from 2008 with the original flower bands. I’ve smoked one in 30-45 minutes while on a golf course.

Your bigger challenge would be the LFD meaner digger. Taking my time it took close to 3 hours. However. After finishing an incredibly spicy and full bodied Hirochi Robaina just before my second experience with that cigar. It took me just over an hour.