What's new

I found Cigar Bid...

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I have never bought any cigars on Cbid or any other auction houses. The format just doesn't appeal to me. I mostly buy locally (great prices on Fuente) and special sales and discounts at Smallbatch for anything else I am interested in. It's what works for me.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I actually prefer the famous auction site. I've sworn off Cbid since they made the changes

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Quick derail just to make sure everyone here has seen the official deals thread today - the 1-day deal at serious cigars is so awesome, I was texting people to make sure they saw it too

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Quick derail just to make sure everyone here has seen the official deals thread today - the 1-day deal at serious cigars is so awesome, I was texting people to make sure they saw it too
If I didn’t come to check the forum, I wouldn’t have seen any of it. But those deals were too damn good to pass on so I had to make some purchases LOL.

The best part as I was browsing, my wife even saw how cheap they were and was like you’d be stupid to not buy some (since I showed her competitor websites prices too). Ohh I purchased “some” hahaha.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You can no longer look at upcoming auctions (at midnight) so you can bid when it first opens, getting the best (lead) position and price. There was also an icon that told you a bid had more to go on it i.e. the existing bidder will automatically match and beat your current bid.

There are fewer bidders on Famous and the min price is normally what I pay. If I like the minimum bid I'll give it a try but seldom rebid on something