What's new

I Got A Call For A Job Interview

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
i gotta say wade, you got balls. The Summer of Wade?! One resume?! My wife would flip out now.

I will honestly say though, good for you. I've done that a few times in my life; taken some time off. The first time was when i picked up the part time job at the cigar shop and really got introduced to the tasty pleasure of cigar smoking.

Another time i spent about 4 months partying, playing pool, going to strip clubs, staying up til 4 am and sleeping til 2 pm. My Sunday afternoons consisted of an ungodly bar tab for a Sunday afternoon at Max-n-Ermas, where the church folk were enjoying lunch, followed by a magnum bottle of champagne with my now-wife, and then off to party with friends who DJd at various area bars. I was younger then.

And another time i spent about 3 months with my 2 year old daughter. That was fun, but i certainly appreciate a stay-at-home-mom a whole lot more now.

But again, best of luck to you.

codemachine

Cigar n00b
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Holy Spicoli!!! Good luck man! That sounds like it'd be an awesome job for you. Wonder how long before you end up building a nice closet humidor into one of them yachts? :p

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Well I finally got the call this morning to set up the interview and she knew I was going to Vegas on Sunday, so next Friday, 10:00am I get to put on the shirt & tie and go in to see if I can fulfill my destiny!

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
good luck bro!!!! maybe you can build a walk in humi on one of those yachts!!!!
Better yet, maybe Carlito or Pete Johnson will order one with that humidor in it and I can drive the boat down to them personally, stay a few days, smoke a few good ones and then fly back!