What's new

I Got A Call For A Job Interview

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have drooled over boats like that for years. Not that I will ever come close to getting anything bigger than a 20 footer. To have the chance to work around things like that would be incredible! I wish you all the luck I have.

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Better yet, maybe Carlito or Pete Johnson will order one with that humidor in it and I can drive the boat down to them personally, stay a few days, smoke a few good ones and then fly back!
That’s great news Wade. I’m sure you’ll smoke them on the interview (no pun intended). Those are some awesome looking boats and it sounds like you’ve got you’re first project already planned out!
Then we’ll need a boat next. How about calling her “BOTL ON THE WATER” (a.k.a. smoke on the water).

Good luck and positive thoughts for you. :thumbsup:

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
This sounds like one sweet job, Wade. Best of luck on the interview.

I`ve been interested in naval architecture for years - limited to reading - I`ve never owned a boat (yet).

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Well I've not hid the fact that to date, it's pretty much been the summer of Wade. After losing my job, I took some time off and did my own thing, golfed, smoked cigars, rode the motorcycle, golfed some more while having a few more cigars.

Today Linda calls me and says there's a message for me, Palmer Johnson called and wants to set up an interview with me. So far I've sent out one resume...Palmer Johnson! Palmer Johnson is a luxury yacht builder about 30 miles north of Green Bay in the "thumb" of our state and a while back I sent out a resume after seeing that they were looking for woodworkers. Although more of a drive than I'd like, I'd jump at this opportunity to do something that I love and work for this company. These people make some big ass boats, I don't mean your average run of the mill lets take the boat out this weekend boats, I mean BIG boats, truly world cruisers. Man, this would be fun.

If you wouldn't mind keeping your fingers crossed for me, I'd certainly appreciate it. Below are a few of their yachts.

Hey Wade how did the interview go?

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Congrats Wade! But I can't let this pass by without a smart ass remark. Do they build sailboats? If they do, wouldn't that be a blowjob?:scratchhe:rofl: