What's new

I Got A Call For A Job Interview

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
WOW, can't believe I never posted how the interview went. I was offered the job, I'll be starting on Aug 1th but have yet to receive the offer sheet so I'm not quite sure what my wage will be. The starting pay range that the wood shop manager gave me was fine even on the low end, so hopefully it'll come back somewhere in the middle, either way even starting at the lowest range will be higher than what I was making in my last job. I'm pretty excited to get started, the guys there seem real nice, it's a great shop and the job is just right up my alley.

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
WOW, can't believe I never posted how the interview went. I was offered the job, I'll be starting on Aug 1th but have yet to receive the offer sheet so I'm not quite sure what my wage will be. The starting pay range that the wood shop manager gave me was fine even on the low end, so hopefully it'll come back somewhere in the middle, either way even starting at the lowest range will be higher than what I was making in my last job. I'm pretty excited to get started, the guys there seem real nice, it's a great shop and the job is just right up my alley.
The cigar monies must flow. Protect the flow.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
AWESOME NEWS WADE!!!! :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Congratulations, Wade!

cubancigarman

CRA/NRA MEMBER
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Nice work.. Good luck in your new job!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Excellent news Wade. Way cool dude, way cool. I am doin my happy dance.