What's new

I Got A Call For A Job Interview

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Well I've not hid the fact that to date, it's pretty much been the summer of Wade. After losing my job, I took some time off and did my own thing, golfed, smoked cigars, rode the motorcycle, golfed some more while having a few more cigars.

Today Linda calls me and says there's a message for me, Palmer Johnson called and wants to set up an interview with me. So far I've sent out one resume...Palmer Johnson! Palmer Johnson is a luxury yacht builder about 30 miles north of Green Bay in the "thumb" of our state and a while back I sent out a resume after seeing that they were looking for woodworkers. Although more of a drive than I'd like, I'd jump at this opportunity to do something that I love and work for this company. These people make some big ass boats, I don't mean your average run of the mill lets take the boat out this weekend boats, I mean BIG boats, truly world cruisers. Man, this would be fun.

If you wouldn't mind keeping your fingers crossed for me, I'd certainly appreciate it. Below are a few of their yachts.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Good luck bro, I am sure you don't need it though, we have seen your woodworking skills.

Let us know how it goes.

cubancigarman

CRA/NRA MEMBER
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
That's great news. Half the battle is getting the interview. Your skills and personality will take you the rest of the way. Best of luck and keep us up to date on when the actual interview will be.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I was starting to wonder if you got a new job or not. I hope it goes well for you :thumbsup: