What's new

I Got A Wineadore!

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
No you have to set this thing up now.
I wish Josh. I spent the whole day herfin with some great brothers. I had to spend some time with my lady. Today we get it all hooked up. And for the task of filling it! The fine bros all gave me sticks yesterday to help in filling it up. Thanks Steve, Steve, Dave, & Russ.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
looks NICE joe. i built some drawers for my vinotemp yesterday, but i having a damn hard time getting the nasty plastic smell outta mine. not sure if i have to get it completely gone, but im working on it.

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Ok here is a quick picture. No the boxes are not full. I'm letting the Oasis get the humidity up first before I put the sticks in. The temp controller works great. I already love it. I also put some heartfelt beads on the top & bottom. The cpu fan is hooked up to a timer.

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
looks NICE joe. i built some drawers for my vinotemp yesterday, but i having a damn hard time getting the nasty plastic smell outta mine. not sure if i have to get it completely gone, but im working on it.
I'm going to get a drawer made for mine. Try sticking some cigar boxes in there. Maybe the spanish ceder smell will take over. What are you using for humidity?

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
The CPU fan in mounted on the top shelf in the back and faces down.

The Cigar Oasis Plus is on the bottom right side there, almost out of site.

I am glad you decided NOT to put the handle on.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0

Just like a coolidor take the time to do this right. You can use simple window cleaner and paper towels to wipe it down a bunch of times. Lite dish soap mixes with water and wetting it down will work well also but takes more water. Be sure to turn the unit off and keep the door open helps during this process.

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
The CPU fan in mounted on the top shelf in the back and faces down.

The Cigar Oasis Plus is on the bottom right side there, almost out of site.

I am glad you decided NOT to put the handle on.
The handle is ugly. You were right, it looks much better off.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I want a Vinotemp, but I can't find a reasonably priced unit... and the Target's around me no longer have them.

But looks money Hardcore... nice work bro!