What's new

I Got A Wineadore!

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
joe, im just trying passive humidification for now. i have enough beads to make it work (supposedly), but we'll see what happens when i get it all going. some say the passive works, some need a cigar oasis. so hopefully i can get by without buying anything else.

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
joe, im just trying passive humidification for now. i have enough beads to make it work (supposedly), but we'll see what happens when i get it all going. some say the passive works, some need a cigar oasis. so hopefully i can get by without buying anything else.
What kind of beads did you go for & what RH? You have a 28 bottle as well, right?
Really nice Joe. Use it well.
I already am brother.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Joe heed my warning dont get to used to all those pretty little shelves.(although incredibly sexy). The ghost of xmas future says you'll need more space and all but 1 are going to need to go. I had started w 4 shelves and 1 150ct singles tray in Sept. Down to 1 tray and 1 shelf. Just FYI.
And btw yeah it's dead sexy, congrats!
Justin

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Joe heed my warning dont get to used to all those pretty little shelves.(although incredibly sexy). The ghost of xmas future says you'll need more space and all but 1 are going to need to go. I had started w 4 shelves and 1 150ct singles tray in Sept. Down to 1 tray and 1 shelf. Just FYI.
And btw yeah it's dead sexy, congrats!
Justin
Ya, I know Justin. I'm looking into a drawer for the signals. And at this point I'm looking at boxes. Man this is one slippery slope!

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
What kind of beads did you go for & what RH? You have a 28 bottle as well, right?

I already am brother.
im actually using kl at the moment. i have two 4oz bead "sticks" (65%) from heartfelt in each of the trays i have and ~1 pound of kitty litter at the bottom. i just got rid of the plastic smell today and put the humidification in there. waiting to see what it stabilizes at before i put smokes in. its at 67 right now actually. i'll post pictures when its ready.

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
im actually using kl at the moment. i have two 4oz bead "sticks" (65%) from heartfelt in each of the trays i have and ~1 pound of kitty litter at the bottom. i just got rid of the plastic smell today and put the humidification in there. waiting to see what it stabilizes at before i put smokes in. its at 67 right now actually. i'll post pictures when its ready.
I can't wait to see it bro! How many count is it? Where did you find that KL at? If you have some empty boxes throw them in there to help balance out your humidity. I know once you get it going you'll fall in love with it.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
they had ONE container of it at my petstore. i was there for my puppies anyway, and saw it. i figure i'll try it for 9 bucks... if it sucks, i'll keep it wet until i get some beads shipped. if it works, i'll be up 60 bucks. its a 28 bottle. i have a bunch of spanish cedar in there now, but i might go pick up some empty boxes tomorrow. they are 3 bucks a pop at my b&m. im so excited about this. this forum is killing me, haha.

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
This thread needs more pictures IMO. (Fans/Etc)
My fan is on the top shelf pointing down. It's a cpu fan on a 7 setting timer. Its mounted to the shelf & hardwired out the back. It's a little hard to get a pic of it.

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0

The cpu fan. This is plugged into a timer that goes on for two minutes seven times a day.

Last edited:

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0

This is the Cigar Oasis I have on the bottom. I also have one pound of 65 rh heartfelt beads. I have a half pound on the top & a half pound on the bottom. My rh is between 63 & 66 right now depending on the shelf.

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0

This is my external temp controller. Once it hits 70 it drops it right down to 65 in less than two minutes.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
i just put my sticks in mine today joe. holding steady at 63%. i snapped a crappy pic with my phone before i left the house today.

i obviously need some time to fill it, haha.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Hey, your Vinotemp looks a lot like mine (surprise, surprise...they all look the same LOL) except I don't have the MTMOUSE shelves/drawers, and I didn't put the handle on mine:

I've got a Cigar Oasis in the back corner and a Ranco ETC behind it.