What's new

I Got A Wineadore!

n.olson

Veteran Eccentric
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
i'm with you joe. still trying to figure out how to give pete a portion of my paycheck to just direct buy.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
That's a great suggestion, also look into home depot clearance sections....

Actually go into a Target vs online. Some of the stores have them on clearance right now. My location sold out, but they were under $100. Try to buy display if possibly and get an extra 40% off...brand new with everything but box. That is how I got my Haier!

Nick

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Joe, where do you have your sensor mounted on the inside? I am not sure if it should be at the top (hottest place) or somewhere in the middle..... Maybe it doesn't even make a real difference, I just don't want it to be too close to the fan and get false temp readings...

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Joe, where do you have your sensor mounted on the inside? I am not sure if it should be at the top (hottest place) or somewhere in the middle..... Maybe it doesn't even make a real difference, I just don't want it to be too close to the fan and get false temp readings...
Towards the top.

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Thanks, do you ever get any moisture or condensation on the back of the unit (on the outside)?
I took a small bag of beads & tossed them in the bottom back corner. I only spayed them twice. They should suck up any extra moister. As for outside, as long as you plug that hole in the back you should be good.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I took a small bag of beads & tossed them in the bottom back corner. I only spayed them twice. They should suck up any extra moister. As for outside, as long as you plug that hole in the back you should be good.
Great, I am almost set then. I have some wiring on the back, just wanted to make sure it wouldn't sweat all over it./

What kind of timer do you have for your fans?
How many fans do you have?

I can't wait for my trays to come in so I can get this loaded up!!

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Great, I am almost set then. I have some wiring on the back, just wanted to make sure it wouldn't sweat all over it./

What kind of timer do you have for your fans?
How many fans do you have?

I can't wait for my trays to come in so I can get this loaded up!!
I have a cpu fan hard wired into my top shelf blowing down. I had it hooked up to a timer. It was the kind you can get at Walmart or Home Dept. I don't even use that fan. I have two Oust fans in it.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Justin, don't the beads work both ways, drawing moisture out when it's to high but also adding/maintaining when it gets low? :dunno:

Just wondering as I'm thinking about investing in them too.

BrandonJ

I <3 Eric.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Justin, don't the beads work both ways, drawing moisture out when it's to high but also adding/maintaining when it gets low? :dunno:

Larry they are both ways... I have 2lbs in the ole Vino 65%... They work like a dream... No active humidification device.. I only add water maybe once a month and its VERY dry here in the winter..

Rating - 100%
134   0   0

Thats what I was wondering. If I get say 2lbs of beads for the 28 bottle Avanti, that should be good so I wouldn't need a Cigar Oasis then, correct?