What's new

If YOU could blend the next Tatuaje LE...What would it be?

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I didn't want to say anything, but Pete gave me the green light to divulge it.

It's a small cigar, 6.5 x 83, with a candela wrapper and binder/mixed filler made of Mexican tobacco, called the Gordita Supreme.

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0

It's a small cigar, 6.5 x 83, with a candela wrapper and binder/mixed filler made of Mexican tobacco, called the Gordita Supreme.
Wow, that IS small...Who would want something that small?

:rolling:

~brooks

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
My Dollar to your Donut....its a Black Lancero. That's scattered all over this thread....

and if Brooks is gettin' 5 boxes "sight unseen"......smart money is it being one of his suggestions....

Just sayin'...

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
My Dollar to your Donut....its a Black Lancero. That's scattered all over this thread....

and if Brooks is gettin' 5 boxes "sight unseen"......smart money is it being one of his suggestions....

Just sayin'...
Sadly, no :sadpace:

I wish!

~brooks

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I really don't see anything beating the T-rex for a long, long time. I would like to see something that combine's my two favorite tat's...
Conoju 03 and the original ET Lance

Rating - 100%
62   0   0

......LOL, that some funny chit.

****seriously Pete if you're doing something special how about a Tatuaje La Maravilla Cigar in a lancero size wet packed, please!!*****

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I would like to see a Verocu blend with a Tat Black wrapper.

Funny you should mention that....as this whole time i've been thinking the Verocu blend....only with a Broadleaf wrapper.

Specifically......a pseudo re-release of the East/West vitolas, only w/ the CBL wrapper on em'. Yup...that'd do. :guitar:

Could even do a one-store only type thing.....one on the East Coast, and one on the West Coast.