What's new

I'm going to be a father, for the first time...

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Yeah! I'm excited. I usually just skimmed the coffee threads here, knowing someday I'd come back to read more when I finally made a purchase. And the Aeropress was definitely on the list, so Alex just kicked me near the edge of that coffee slope, now, too! We tried it for the first time on Sunday, but didn't really have time to sit and enjoy the cup. Wifey said it was really good though! I want to pick up a French press, too, and go all "science experiment" making the same coffee three ways and compare/contrast... 👍😆

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Even tho we spoke about it.. Now it's Post official Congrats and welcome to the twins club.. My wife is coming to the end of the line. It goes by quick, but its gunna be rough on the little lady just make sure you take care of her. Congrats again And anything you need give A holla !

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Even tho we spoke about it.. Now it's Post official Congrats and welcome to the twins club.. My wife is coming to the end of the line. It goes by quick, but its gunna be rough on the little lady just make sure you take care of her. Congrats again And anything you need give A holla !
Much appreciated!
Thanks Lou!

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I think we just felt the first baby kick! Kandace couldn't stop laughing for like five minutes! 😅
So weird! I want to just go lay on bed with my hands on her belly waiting for more...
That's awesome Brother! That's the best, feeling the kicks and movements! It's really a miracle how life is formed in the mothers womb! Cherish the experience! :)

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Ya its definately an awesome experience. I felt our son kick way before you were supposed to feel it from the outside. It was kind of weird at first feeling another human in there. Madcox said, enjoy it!

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
I don't know who all is behind this, but I know SirSpanks is the ringleader. He's been teasing me about this for a while now:

One BAD-ASS diaper bag!

A stack of wipes, kick-ass matchy-matchy camo bottles, and probably a few WEEKS worth of diapers!

You guys are crazy! My wife was just giddy! Thank you all, and thank you so much Edwin for exposing her to a little BOTL love!

(anyone brave enough to step up and claim responsibility, I'll gladly give out some TR :eyebrow: )

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
A stack of wipes, kick-ass matchy-matchy camo bottles, and probably a few WEEKS worth of diapers!
A FEW weeks??? That's more like almost a weeks worth...
Leave us alone, we some uneducated non kid having folks :)
At least that you know of...
Is this one of them mexican jokes? Lol I'm kidding...I'm pretty careful about that. Another Edwin is sure to cause some type of disruption with how the Earth works

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
A FEW weeks??? That's more like almost a weeks worth...
Truth. You got twins coming. That's like a week when they little. Good luck brother. Can't imagine two at once. I got two boys and it was all I could do to keep up with one at a time. Is all worth it in the end though.
My oldest hit .667 in his ball game tonight. Pretty awesome

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
To all new fathers and fathers to be that I know, the gift that I tell them to not be bashful or unappreciative about are diapers. A friend of my wife and I had twins. They had multiple baby showers with the item most gifted being diapers. After it was all said and done, they had a closet in their house about 4x6 stacked floor to ceiling. That lasted about 6 months. They were upset when they bought their first box. Still upset 8 months later...