What's new

Incoming Chicago (labor day weekend)

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
i can probably meet sat night... sunday night might be iffy, but possible. question is...where would YOU like to herf? is there a particular B&M that you have heard about that you want to check out? places i think should be on the short list (in order from closest to furthest from where you are staying)...
tesa - in the city, close to where you are staying (short cab ride)
casa de montecristo - west suburbs
humidor - west suburbs
cigar lounge in Schaumburg
burning leaf - west suburbs - furthest, maybe an hour drive, and they have an employee that is kinda shady.

casa, humidor, and schaumburg are all about a 30-45 min drive. Schaumburg is the B&M where the past few herfs has been, as it is central-ish and accessible to 2 expressways.

i have a car and will drive, so it is not an issue... just let me know and i will show up.

someone just needs to decide on a time and place. 1, 2, 3, NOT IT.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I'm a maybe at best. Just a lot of family stuff going on right now. I agree with everything said above by @tadpole. I'll only add that I would freeze anything purchased at the humidor. Just my experience.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It's also maybe the nicest cigar lounge in the country......
Wow! I'm definitely going to have to see this, then.

I can't quite figure out what's legal and what's not these days. Some places don't seem to mind if you bring some ice and adult beverages, others do. Anyone know about this place? I might bring some bourbon if it's OK, I just don't know.

And I forgot about this. Congratulations!

I wish I could meet up. New baby, not going to make it.
Boy or girl this time?

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
To all. Casa's main (downstairs) lounge is V.I.P. only. Having said that Mike and Sam will probably give you guys the "new guy tour" and let you hang out downstairs if you open up your wallets as a group together. (my opinion is to look at all the 50k cigars, shop and then ask about going downstairs to enjoy the mecca of all cigar lounges) Take the elevator downstairs and then just make sure to breath when the doors open........ I see that @W.B. may be going. Is @JDog going?

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
It's also maybe the nicest cigar lounge in the country......
I wish I could meet up. New baby, not going to make it.
To all. Casa's main (downstairs) lounge is V.I.P. only. Having said that Mike and Sam will probably give you guys the "new guy tour" and let you hang out downstairs if you open up your wallets as a group together. (my opinion is to look at all the 50k cigars, shop and then ask about going downstairs to enjoy the mecca of all cigar lounges) Take the elevator downstairs and then just make sure to breath when the doors open........ I see that @W.B. may be going. Is @JDog going?
He can't last I talked with him