What's new

IPCPR 2011 Las Vegas

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Sounds good Brandon. I will be coming in Saturday night for another party so I will most likely be somewhere smoking when you land. Let's exchange numbers before then and we can get in touch when you get in.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Brothers!
Jon just reminded me to bring up some stuff (Kona Coffee, Mac Nuts, ect.) for the F&B Manager that is hooking us up for using the room. So if you guys can show some love for the guy, I'm sure he would appreciate it (even if its just a stick) And you never know, we might need his help in a couple of years when the show comes back to Vegas! We'll make him remember that we were from the "Brothers of the Leaf"! Aloha!

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am also gonna throw out that I am staying at Imperial Palace, scored a room for $20 a night. If anyone wants to cab over from that area let me know. I am also driving up so if I have to I can drive my truck over but would rather cab it to enjoy a couple of cocktails.
we're staying in the imperial palace also, in one of those cheap rooms. Could be neighbors.

Dan

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
we're staying in the imperial palace also, in one of those cheap rooms. Could be neighbors.

Dan
That would be cool Dan. I got an upgraded sweet online for the same price so check it out and see if you can too! Never know what deal you might find, especially this close to the trip. You coming in Sunday afternoon/night?

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That would be cool Dan. I got an upgraded sweet online for the same price so check it out and see if you can too! Never know what deal you might find, especially this close to the trip. You coming in Sunday afternoon/night?

where did you go for the upgrade? (link?)

We arrive at LAS around 11pm saturday night.

Dan

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I get in on Sunday evening, plane is suppose to land at 5:55PM. I have a room booked at Treasure Island. I'm I anywhere close to where anybody is staying? Definately want to make the get together Sunday night at Benny's.

I fly back out on Wednesday.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Keep in mind that our little gathering is not in Benny's Bullpen. Its in a vacant restaurant space a floor below. Sunday, July 17th, 8:30pm to 1:00am.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Ben and I will be there from Sunday till Tuesday! We might be able to make the BOTL herf, I'll have to check with him.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am too lazy to sort this thread out...

When is this herf?

And where is this herf?

Thanks for the assist!

BR,

Steve
Prez, Drew Estate