What's new

IPCPR 2012 Orlando?

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I get off of work around 5 on thursday so I might just stay on that side of town instead of driving home. So if anyone wants to start earlier at coronas or world of beer let me know.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening, all! Awesome to hear about another group planning a herf around IPCPR. I'd like to ask if it's OK if a few of us come by Stogies on Thursday night to say Hi and have a stick with y'all.

Looking forward to meeting you all if it's OK with you.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Good evening, all! Awesome to hear about another group planning a herf around IPCPR. I'd like to ask if it's OK if a few of us come by Stogies on Thursday night to say Hi and have a stick with y'all.

Looking forward to meeting you all if it's OK with you.
That would be great! How many should we be expecting?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to make sure I get around to see all of you sometime during the week. Can everyone post what booth they'll be working at?

Catfish - Booth #0655

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Guys are killing me! I have class at 6pm, so hopefully we get out at a decent time, ill try and stop by. Ill be at the show Friday right as the doors open however.

willzbar

Lost at the Lake
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Woop woop! My boss just got booked my plane and hotel room today. Nothing like waiting till the last minute. I'm the only one going from my company and its my first time to the IPCPR.