What's new

Is cigarsatyourprice.com legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Man, I got all excited when I saw Peterson in the list. I love those cigars and anytime I go to a cigar store and they have them, I take everything they got. I highlight it and wouldn't know it.....out of stock! F&#()!!!! :sadcry:

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Man, I got all excited when I saw Peterson in the list. I love those cigars and anytime I go to a cigar store and they have them, I take everything they got. I highlight it and wouldn't know it.....out of stock! F&#()!!!! :sadcry:
I thought Peterson was discontinued?

I never had one, but Peterson ranked 16th in Cigar Afficianado's top 50 cigars one year...Scored like a 91 or something.

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I thought Peterson was discontinued?

I never had one, but Peterson ranked 16th in Cigar Afficianado's top 50 cigars one year...Scored like a 91 or something.
They were, at least in the US. Apparently a disagreement between Altidas (or was it General? I don't remember) and Peterson as to who was going to market them and how. But every now and then, albeit rarely, I'll walk into a store and they'll still have some left over. If I see them, I buy them all.

You can still buy them from the Peterson factory in Ireland, but they want $420 a box (Ireland's tobacco tax is extremely high). The price on the web is listed at $2550, which is not right. I bought a box from Jack Schwartz two years ago for $140, including shipping.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I ordered a couple of fivers the other day at what I thought were good prices, I checked the website the next day and it said pending so I called and got a quick helpful answer from CS and they also gave me my tracking number. Hopefully I will get my gars in good shape just like Clint!:grin:

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Yes, any doubts? Same folks that also run egars.com (and I've ordered from them many times). got my order on Friday (20 T52) smoked 3 of them, so YUMMY!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys - sorry I haven't posted anything yet on this forum. Didn't realize there was any conversation on here about us. To introduce myself - my name is David. Those who have called probably have spoken with me. I am the General Manager and Accountant for our company.

First - thank you to everyone that has checked out the site and given us a chance. I hope everyone has been satisfied with the prices, service, and quality.

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to email or call me at any time.

Admin note: Edited out the advertising

Last edited by a moderator:

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Hey guys - sorry I haven't posted anything yet on this forum. Didn't realize there was any conversation on here about us. To introduce myself - my name is David. Those who have called probably have spoken with me. I am the General Manager and Accountant for our company.

First - thank you to everyone that has checked out the site and given us a chance. I hope everyone has been satisfied with the prices, service, and quality.

Second - An update on the site:

We have added over 350 products to the site (in boxes, 5 packs, and singles)!! Some of the products have not been released yet but we do accept backorders. Pictures will be added soon. An email was recently sent out with a list of all the brands that new products were added to.

You can join our email list on the front page of the site. We will sent out an email whenever new products arrive.

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to email or call me at any time.

Hey David, I have ordered from you several times from various of your sites. I have ordered about 60 cigars from you in the past 2 weeks. All is good. prices are great.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
David, glad to meet you. I have some things in my shopping cart on your site but I am waiting for some things that are "Out of Stock" to be available; so I can take advantage of the no shipping charge. Looking forward to doing business with you very soon.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, that's pretty strange there. I had some stuff in my cart and was about to pull the trigger until I saw that thread. Waiting to see what happens with that.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I've used Nice Ash many times, so placed my first (very large) order with cigarsatyourprice recently. The first half (what was in stock) arrived yesterday in very good shape! I'm pretty happy.

Now I just have to wait on the 5 boxes that are backordered (doing splits with a guy in Japan). Hopefully I won't have to wait too long--they're all small smokes for the cold weather and it's already cold, lol!

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
I was one of the "guinea pigs" when this site first came onto the scene and everyone was wary. Placed an order on a 5'er, had a few good email conversations with David, and everything went smooth as silk.

Since then I have placed several orders and been very happy with the price, customer service, and price (Ooops...Did I say "price" twice?! Should have been three times, as the prices are very competitive.)

Well done, David!!

Status
Not open for further replies.