Is cigarsatyourprice.com legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Okay....I'll be your Huckleberry!

Just ordered an LP #9 Toro 5'er for $37.

Opted for the 2 day delivery, so I'll check back in (in this thread) on Friday or so (providing some horrible virus hasen't run rampant through my pc!)

Great prices, I must say...Hope it's ligit :)
UPDATE#1

Placed the order (as mentioned above)

Got my confirmation emails for order received and account confirmation.

Emailed them for a tracking number, and got a fast, friendly response saying that the order was shipped, and they gave me the tracking #.

Here's the status from UPS:

Status: In Transit - On Time Scheduled Delivery Date: 10/08/2010

So far, so good!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
in regards to them losing some of their premium lines, how would this concept be any different than CI's MMAO? I've seen them list plenty of premiums and sell for far below msrp. And to be honest, i've met several retailers who say just to call to get a better deal below listed price.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Got my UPS shipping notification today. My order is scheduled to land 10/8. Will post pics of smokes, packing etc. Seems pretty legit so far.......
-Dude
I dropped a nice free shipping order last night with some buddies and will do the same when it arrives.

Safe how? that is why we use credit card, they are guaranteed. I have never had an issue in getting a charge reverse when I either did not receive an order or it was not as described and I returned it.
Exactly. If you're not happy, contact you're CC company and they'll help make it right one way or another. Just don't send them a personal check and/or cash and you're good to go!

Last edited:

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
in regards to them losing some of their premium lines, how would this concept be any different than CI's MMAO? I've seen them list plenty of premiums and sell for far below msrp. And to be honest, i've met several retailers who say just to call to get a better deal below listed price.
+1. They just can't advertise the low prices, which CI and MMAO aren't doing, either. You can't necessarily even get these cigars at an insane price. Let's look at this totally hypothetical situation which may or may not have happened...Someone gets LP T52 sticks on here for more than they were on a jam the one time they've been on there. Let's also say they overpaid the minimum on this site by a lot. So in comparison, they didn't get THAT fantastic of a deal. Thus, they're not necessarily even offering you some insanely low deal if you don't know what you're doing. Some people won't get things at a crazy price. So they're not selling it to everyone at a flat-rate, low price.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Most of the small companies contract a specified MSRP price to retailers. If they advertise lower they risk losing their supply. Same happens with Opus X if I'm not mistaken. Just in the reverse manner where if they charge too much they'll get their supply stripped.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Most of the small companies contract a specified MSRP price to retailers. If they advertise lower they risk losing their supply. Same happens with Opus X if I'm not mistaken. Just in the reverse manner where if they charge too much they'll get their supply stripped.
the keyword there is advertise.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Yeah but its still up to the manufacturer as to whether they want to continue to supply the retailer. So we'll see how that goes. My guess is that some of these manufacturers are so small they cannot keep up and do not want to or do not have the ability to expand to keep up with demand due to under cutting contracted prices.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
UPDATE #2

Success!!

Cigars arrived fresh and in good shape*...See pics below.

I am sold!

*(Only complaint would be that the cigars were inside a rather roomy ziplock, which could allow them to move around in transit. I did not see any wrapper damage, but it seems there easily could have been....Just sayin')

Thus ends Operation Huckleberry :)

Attachments

TheDudeAbides

I got an awesome sound...
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
My experience was identical to Clint's. Smokes looked good, shipped quick, but all three fivers I bought happened to be un-cello'ed (Illusione MK, La Ricky cabinet, T-52), and the ziplock bags they shipped in could have feasibly allowed for some damage. Not the case, but I'm just sayin'.
-Dude
{Calling this legit}

Status
Not open for further replies.