What's new

Kitty Litter the Final Test

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Gentlemen,

I talked with an engineer/professor friend at the University of Missouri-Rolla and he is going to test 100% silica, and RH Beads (Climaxx Media is what I'm sending if someone wants to send me the new RH beads I'll forward them also) to see, A) what exactly is in them, B) what is the set point out the package with equal amount of water added and can it be adjusted (mainly for the KL), C) which will hold humidity the steadiest/longest and D)which removes humidity better. He said he may have his class do a few experiments this year. I don't expect any results soon but will post as I hear things.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
:blob: :blob: Should determine what the users of KL already know. I hope your talking about the ExquisiCat Pearl Fresh here? Please let us know.

Kingston

Surly
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Gentlemen,

I talked with an engineer/professor friend at the University of Missouri-Rolla and he is going to test 100% silica, and RH Beads (Climaxx Media is what I'm sending if someone wants to send me the new RH beads I'll forward them also) to see, A) what exactly is in them, B) what is the set point out the package with equal amount of water added and can it be adjusted (mainly for the KL), C) which will hold humidity the steadiest/longest and D)which removes humidity better. He said he may have his class do a few experiments this year. I don't expect any results soon but will post as I hear things.
Oohh! Now you're talking my language!

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Gentlemen,

E) Which releases moisture better when the ambient surroundings dips below 65%

Not exactly the same as Item C.

Or is this beating a dead horse?

Matthew

Tobacco Beetle
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yes, please include "E". Also, please let him know to test with distilled water, not tap water.

Great job, bro! I'm really curious about this.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Very nice... I have some kitty litter from Headbanger now... I will use them when I change my beads out...

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I'll ask him to include

E) Which releases moisture better when the ambient surroundings dips below 65%

or make it part of

C) which will hold humidity the steadiest/longest

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I received a package in the mail of some kitty litter crystals from an unnamed member... I appreciate the offer but could you have at least cleaned the damn shit out of it.............
Sorry :smokingbo

Gentlemen he has received the KL, Climaxx media, Heartfelt Beads and ordered some Art Sorb on his own. The testing will start when he receives the Art Sorb, he will not test the Climaxx media to see what it's make up is as it was used, all others are new and will be tested for content.