What's new

Kitty Litter the Final Test

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Hey guys:
I have a couple of Cats and we could do some testing so see what kind of beads they like. :halfgrinw

No really this does sound like a great test, I just started using the beads. I look forward to seeing what comes out of this.....

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
The test is under way, each type of media is up and running @ 65% at a temp of 70 degrees. Heartfelt beads took the least water to reach this, Art Sorb and KL took the most. Each box is opened for 1 minute every day this will continue until Oct 13 when he leaves for vacation and all boxes will be sealed for 1 week, when he returns I'll get the next report. Humidity and temp are being monitored by Oregen Scientific devices all calibrated before the test.

I told him we would want to know amounts of water to get 65% and he
replied "You'll get a very detailed report" which probably means we'll need another engineer to read it:hammersma

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Sorry for not staying on top of this, we just had our fourth child :smokingbo (3rd daughter) on 10/28 and have been remodeling & moving my office.

I have not heard anymore but will e-mail him right now. I know he was on vacation until 10/20 and was to give me an update when he returned but I didn't get one.

I'll post as soon as I hear something.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I did not hear from the professor today and will have my sister-in-law call his wife tonite or tomorrow.

I'm leaving for Florida to golf, drink and smoke on Wed. morning and will be back Saturday evening, I'll have my laptop and if I get an update I'll post it if not I'll post when I return.