What's new

Late night smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
How was it?
I think I’ll have to try another one tonight to give you a better answer!

It was a wonderful cigar, from light up to the nub. I’m still new when it comes to detecting all the flavors in a cigar, but this just had more depth and smoothness (maybe creamier is the right word) to it than anything else I’ve tried. I also liked the vitola. It was a smaller ring size than what I’ve been smoking up to now and I enjoyed it. I’m thinking I might try some other offerings from Warped as well.

Now I have to decide how soon before I have another, lol. Thanks for the heads up on this one Lee.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi Brothers,
How is everyone tonight? I hope you all are staying safe. I'm in the last third of this PDR Oscuro Torpedo, the flavors have been good but muddled toward the end. I just let it cool a bit. During the first third I got some creamy coffee, sweet prune, and a hint of herbal flavors with a slight mint. In the middle cream added to the mix and these flavors muddled during the final third and became a bit confusing, but have settled down nicely after it cooled.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0

Testing this Ramon Allones - Gigantes from July 16, only two years old the first I tried from this box. Really good for a young cigar. Good time to try when it’s not so hot late night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Testing this Ramon Allones - Gigantes from July 16, only two years old the first I tried from this box. Really good for a young cigar. Good time to try when it’s not so hot late night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice brother; thanks for stopping by the late-night thread. I've never tried a RAG, but I love the RASS and RASCC, how is it different? When the RASCC first came out I heard they were kind of like a mini RAG.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Nice brother; thanks for stopping by the late-night thread. I've never tried a RAG, but I love the RASS and RASCC, how is it different? When the RASCC first came out I heard they were kind of like a mini RAG.
You really should try the Ramon Allones Gigantes, it’s a great cigar one of my favorites. It’s seems lighter more floral than the RASS but I haven’t had the RASCC. This is smooth and I am really enjoying its going to be hard to let these age they are so good already

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
You really should try the Ramon Allones Gigantes, it’s a great cigar one of my favorites. It’s seems lighter more floral than the RASS but I haven’t had the RASCC. This is smooth and I am really enjoying its going to be hard to let these age they are so good already
Nice! I'd love to hear how it develops.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I think I’ll have to try another one tonight to give you a better answer!

It was a wonderful cigar, from light up to the nub. I’m still new when it comes to detecting all the flavors in a cigar, but this just had more depth and smoothness (maybe creamier is the right word) to it than anything else I’ve tried. I also liked the vitola. It was a smaller ring size than what I’ve been smoking up to now and I enjoyed it. I’m thinking I might try some other offerings from Warped as well.

Now I have to decide how soon before I have another, lol. Thanks for the heads up on this one Lee.
Depth and creamy smoothness; I'm gonna grab a five pack of these. Considering, after that, doing a group buy on a 50 cab. The depth is pretty amazing on that cigar, almost meditative. It gets your attention and keeps it. Glad you enjoyed it.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
While I never got to see the original linupe of the Dead I have seen “Phil and Friends” and “The Other Ones” many times. I am pumped about having floor to see the Foo Fighters soon. Out of the 200+ live artists I have seen they are at the top.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I never saw the origninal line up either; Saw one of Mickey's Superorganism shows about 5 years ago in Morgantown, WV; It was awesome! We found out that we were expecting our son like a week later!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I never saw the origninal line up either; Saw one of Mickey's Superorganism shows about 5 years ago in Morgantown, WV; It was awesome! We found out that we were expecting our son like a week later!
I could never get into Mickey Hart’s solo stuff. It was pretty out there. I will still play some MMW and some Bela Fleck and the Fleck Tones. Not drum stuff but really good.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is only one word to describe this jazz video...Insane!

It has Charles Mingus playing acoustic double bass enjoying a cigar. Then, pianist, Don Pollock does things with a piano keyboard that are humanly, impossible to do in reality.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
There is only one word to describe this jazz video...Insane!

It has Charles Mingus playing acoustic double bass enjoying a cigar. Then, pianist, Don Poulin does things with a piano keyboard that are humanly, impossible to do in reality.
Stopped what I was listening to an Im playing this now; he is the man.