What's new

Late night smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Not bad.

I have a Viaje holiday blend. Not too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice, glad you stopped by brother.

Good evening to you brother. A rare Sunday at work for me tonight. Always throws off my brain, thinking it’s a Monday, haha. Was going to head straight to bed, but I’m still pretty awake so I think I’ll wind down with an AF 858 and a cold beer.
Enjoy, brother!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi Brothers,
Carpe noctem, I'm about mid way through a Cornelius and Anthony Senor e Sugars (Toro, I think). What a dang good cigar! Pepper, earth, and sweet brown sugar. This is another mind blowing cigar that I received from @qpzmide. This cigar is unbelievable! Wow! This one also gets a Marvin Gaye tune for making sweet love to my soul:

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Oh man, when Marvin is playing, you know the cigar is great!
Yeah brothers, that cigar blew my mind. Snuck up on me... strong. Had to eat something. What an amazing smoke it was. I'm, already considering when I might get more. Smoking a milder staple right now, a 2008 Buena Vista Edicion Limitada petite belicoso. Got 40 of these recently for the cheap from a recent sale. I have the next two days to focus almost entirely on writing, a nice change of pace.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
you might consider turning this group into a vherf situation using google hangouts or making a groupme text group. a little easier than postingon a forum back and forth

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi Brothers,
Carpe noctem, I just lit up a 2016 Boli PC; a go to for me, excellent smoke, been smoking these for many years. My first one came from a trade with a brother that passed away back on 2010. The trade happened sometime between 03 and 04. That brother was a member of several forums and moderated the down under place. We did a lot of trades and box splits way back then, both wrote a lot of reviews, and he turned me on to a lot of great smokes. I learned a lot from him, and I think of him often. This one is for you Chuck:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
you might consider turning this group into a vherf situation using google hangouts or making a groupme text group. a little easier than postingon a forum back and forth
I think this is a great idea, particularly on the weekends. What do you brothers think? I'm thinking go live at 11:30 on most weekend nights? I'd like to keep this thread alive for those brothers that can't sleep and find themselves smoking late though, just adding a vherf, and using this thread as a jumping off point? I'm 40+ so I might need to learn the tech, but I have a Ph.D., so I might be able to figure it out, lol.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking on similar lines as a VHERF or a near real-time feed. I’m sure there a way to do it but I just haven’t got into making it happen, but it would be nice to have WebEx type thing going where people could talk, text chat and share the YouTube videos. Maybe that’s FB live, I don’t know. I’m in tech but not this end of the pool. It would probably need several people to pull it off and share the work load. You have the tech and some production stuff to work on to make it interesting.