What's new

Late night smoking and discussion thread

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Awesome, if I forget tell her happy birthday from Texas!
Thanks man, and thanks for the music. It was a great way to close out my Friday night. I’ve smoked my stogie down to the nub. I’m gonna surprise my wife with a day trip down San Diego way tomorrow to hit up some of our favorite breweries. She deserves it, she’s been working really hard lately, and we love our craft beer. Have a great night and weekend brothers!

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Thanks man, and thanks for the music. It was a great way to close out my Friday night. I’ve smoked my stogie down to the nub. I’m gonna surprise my wife with a day trip down San Diego way tomorrow to hit up some of our favorite breweries. She deserves it, she’s been working really hard lately, and we love our craft beer. Have a great night and weekend brothers!
We got a lot of those brewery thingies here in San Diego. Have fun, and if you hit Thorn Street Brewery in North Park, Grand Ol' BBQ next store is pretty tasty.

Just got in from smokes with some buddies. Gotta early drive up to Brea en la mañana...

But gotta say, you night owls are my kinda peeps. Funk, Soul, and Beat-lit... hope to meet everyone in person someday.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
We got a lot of those brewery thingies here in San Diego. Have fun, and if you hit Thorn Street Brewery in North Park, Grand Ol' BBQ next store is pretty tasty.

Just got in from smokes with some buddies. Gotta early drive up to Brea en la mañana...

But gotta say, you night owls are my kinda peeps. Funk, Soul, and Beat-lit... hope to meet everyone in person someday.

Hope to meet you too brother. Glad to have you on this thread. Was in San Diego a couple of years ago for a work conference. One of the best times i've had traveling for work. Great city!
Jamming this right now:

Rating - 100%
8   0   0

Thanks for the tip brother! Have a safe trip up my way.

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Atlantic has cabs in stock. If you pick one up and wanna unload a 10’er let me know.
I just saw that; I just blew my entire budget for August last night (3 boxes of goodness with the special twang). They also sell fivers according to the site. I might try to sneak a fiver past my wife though!
Shoot me a PM if you need more! I could part with a few for you brothers to enjoy.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi Brothers,
Carpe noctem, just lit up a Boli PC 2016. Trying to decide what I want to jam tonight. Thinking some Hank Williams III, at least right now: