What's new

Le Carême Belicosos Finos LE 2018

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
@bostoneo Give me a break dude. We both know you've got a sweetheart deal at your B&M and you're turning around and marking them up. Even if its 20% margins, when youre splitting out 3 boxes a week that ends up being a lot of free cigars on a monthly basis. I'm a dirty scumsucking flipper myself I understand how the math works. The difference is I've never come here on BOTL and made profits off anyone.

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I am really enjoying this all by the way. I can't believe Huber got all riled up. He was trying to sucker cigar smokers into buying his shit by relating it to one of the most famous cigars in the world, and then gets pissed when the internet calls him out. Priceless.
Imy :)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
@bostoneo Give me a break dude. We both know you've got a sweetheart deal at your B&M and you're turning around and marking them up. Even if its 20% margins, when youre splitting out 3 boxes a week that ends up being a lot of free cigars on a monthly basis. I'm a dirty scumsucking flipper myself I understand how the math works. The difference is I've never come here on BOTL and made profits off anyone.
Shit you got me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
It's OK to take advantage of one internet demographic but not another? (John, I'm not saying this makes it right) Pretty sure a lot of us are on those other places where you're a dirty flipper. BTW, you gonna try and flip the lcbf?