What's new

Leaf Deals

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I guess one man's shit is another man's slice o pie. I go through quite a bit of the corojo seco but usually just a half leaf at a time. I will admit my blends tend to be pretty full tilt so if you prefer mild to medium my style and yours won't jive.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I guess one man's shit is another man's slice o pie. I go through quite a bit of the corojo seco but usually just a half leaf at a time. I will admit my blends tend to be pretty full tilt so if you prefer mild to medium my style and yours won't jive.
I like full tilt, but there is some tangy taste in there that is off.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You need a full-tilt blend to try to keep yourself warm down there in AZ right now, amarite?

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sounds tasty, any one here using this leaf? Thoughts?
Bought about five pounds of the Hond viso and seco from LO. If it's anything like that, it's excellent. Bought a bunch of the Hond hab wrapper from WLT some years back. If it's anything like that, then just as Bliss says -- ragged and didn't want to burn. Still have a sealed bag where Don sorted thru his bale to find me wrapper quality leaves out of all the ragged ones.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
So a Brother was kind enough to spilt some of his Honduran filler out for me. The best part of this leaf so far is the travel companions it brings along!
View attachment 98215
I must admit there was another stick too but it didn't last until picture day!
Thank you @Hopduro
Well well, what did you think of that little quick smoke?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk