What's new

Let's help our brother Danthebugman

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I'm glad you whole family is safe! I hope they set up a red cross donation relief fund for your community like they do for other countries! You guys need it!!!!!! Take care Dan.
Jfire

itallushrt

hero
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Wow, wow, wow Dan! Glad you and your family is safe. Anything you need reach out to us. We are all very willing to assist in any way we can.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
What about organizing a "mission trip" over there. I would be more than willing to donate my time to help Dan's family as well as the rest of the town.
Being in the Insurance Industry and having spent the past 17 days in Tornado ravaged Alabama, it would be best to wait a bit. I work for a "large insurance company" who has people on the ground up there already so help is on the way.
After witnessing the events and destruction in AL I know how crazy it can be, but these are the times that bring the absolute best out of people. If you need anything please let me know.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
I think all looters should be shot on site. What scum. Thoughts and prayers for the entire community.
Better not catch any around my neighborhood...

If you click this link you should be able to see the photos
For those not using Facebook...

Looks like the rain may be letting up for now so gonna try to get back over and check on the house.

Dan

keinreis

BoM Oct '11
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
My Aunt and cousin live in joplin (on the other side of 44 so they were not in the damaged area), and she sent me about 150 pictures of the damage. I grew up close to joplin, and seeing photos of areas I should recognize leveled is sad. I am glad you and your family are OK. Keep us updated, and let us know if there is anything you need.

Rating - 90%
9   1   0
I know that getting up to Joplin in the short term will be impractible. Perhaps in the near future some of us can get up there to help with the rebuilding. I don't have much money to give, but I'd gladly donate my time and sweat. Let us know what we can do!

Glad to see you and you're family are safe!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
thank God you and your family are safe. prayers for all the good souls lost and their families.