What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Wow dude, it looks like you already went crazy. Nice setups, I hope I never get that craxy cause that means im single again. Haha

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Trust me I'm a noob in this realm, the Aristocrat will bump me up to ... still noob level but with more storage room that's all. I've seen some stuff and some things man, trust me there are people out there that have set ups and walk in humidors in their houses that you can't begin to imagine, god knows I never could and even after seeing them I still can't grasp how they do it, but it all starts with money. lol

bahaha i was just looking at the end table pic and saw some HU Mag 46s, the white cardboard box in the plastic bag, I totally forgot about (mainly because it's been re-tertrisized) but now I'm off to dig one out and fire that bad boy up :D

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Trust me I'm a noob in this realm, the Aristocrat will bump me up to ... still noob level but with more storage room that's all. I've seen some stuff and some things man, trust me there are people out there that have set ups and walk in humidors in their houses that you can't begin to imagine, god knows I never could and even after seeing them I still can't grasp how they do it, but it all starts with money.
You mean stuff like this?? haha

The top two humidors are in my office. The walkin picture was taken before I finished my wine cellar.

This is what it looks like now...

@fuelie95
Wow!
This is at your home?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I mean people that have master cases of CCs in different habanos warehouses around the world, who have entire walk-ins for the stuff the plan on smoking over the next year or where they keep all of their anniversary humidors, things like that, or end table aristocrats full of just one type of cigar because that's what they are smoking at the moment, and by one cigar I'm not talking '13 Monte 2s haha.

The cost of an Aristocrat is really all relative, I just paid a very (to me) large sum for a cab of cigars in an auction, that cab alone was 50% of the cost of the Aristocrat I ordered, I should have held off on the cab but I didn't plan on getting the Aristocrat .. spur of the moment purchase.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if I attached correctly. How are you doing Jesse? New to forum. I use two prestige climate controlled uprights. Will post pic once I've posted five time.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
heres my mini fridge. Its very shallow on the bottom so the boxes I use to hold my cigars are like 10ct boxes. It works but I need more storage area. It feels like the boxes holding the cigars are taking up most of the room. Also have a small tupperware box on top. It serves its purpose but I have to watch my inventory lol.