What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Question for Justintime.
Your humidor photo on the previous page (post # 352) is beautiful. My question is that it looks like you stained the drawer fronts. Maybe it is not Spanish Cedar. If you stained it are you not worried about odors?

Bruce.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Finally got a decent picture with it all lit up.
Had these lights sitting around cause I was going to use them under my kitchen cabinets and didn't like it after all. Saw a picture here a while ago of a SOTL that had pink lights on her wineador just like mine and It reminded me that I had them.
welp I am officially missing christmas now... the lights look great, remind me of a christmas tree. Only better because its not a tree and its full of cigars.

Mr. McSquirelly

Joe Bananas
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nothing fancy. Each hold 4 rows of 15. RH is rock solid. Lined with Spanish cedar from Woodcraft.com. Humidifiers are cheap pucks I filled with polymers and homespun 60/40 PG solution. Seasoning took 48 hours. I epoxied magnets to back of pucks and then put magnets on top of container cover. Containers are BPA free. When you open, they smell identical to expensive humidors. Forty bucks apiece.

Mr. McSquirelly

Joe Bananas
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
View attachment 59751
View attachment 59752
Had these lights sitting around cause I was going to use them under my kitchen cabinets and didn't like it after all. Saw a picture here a while ago of a SOTL that had pink lights on her wineador just like mine and It reminded me that I had them.
I must say, that is a thing of beauty, my friend. Where did you get drawers?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nothing fancy. Each hold 4 rows of 15. RH is rock solid. Lined with Spanish cedar from Woodcraft.com. Humidifiers are cheap pucks I filled with polymers and homespun 60/40 PG solution. Seasoning took 48 hours. I epoxied magnets to back of pucks and then put magnets on top of container cover. Containers are BPA free. When you open, they smell identical to expensive humidors. Forty bucks apiece.
Where'd you get those "pucks"?

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
View attachment 59751
View attachment 59752
Do you happen to recall where you got those lights?

Mr. McSquirelly

Joe Bananas
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Where'd you get those "pucks"?
I was in Novato, Calif. for a BBQ and went to the local smoke shop to grab a cigar. They were $2 each, and I thought they would work well in my tupperdors. Turns out I was right. Oddly enough, I cannot find these pucks anywhere online. It's so strange.

Anyway, here's the store: http://www.specialtytobaccooutlet.com/gallery

And here's the puck in its packaging:

I'm just amazed at how steady the rH remains in these tupperdors. Gotta love the air-tight seal! LOL!

Last edited: