What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Just beautiful! Soooooo... time for another cooler/tupper?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Hahaha, yeah they are pretty packed. But gotta hold off till after the wedding. The small one isn't supposed to be full, it's only supposed to have cigars for the wedding cigar bar........yes honey that's all that's in there.......

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
@AZCigarMatt how does that invicta dive case hold up? I have a bunch laying around of course with watches in them but never thought to maybe convert one to a traveldor......
I was on "the list" from Mr. Noted.
I haven't had time or even been home long enough to sit down and get them packed up and shipped out to anyone yet. I've been picking up a lot of OT at work. I'll get them out as soon as I'm not working or sleeping recovering from work.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
@AZCigarMatt how does that invicta dive case hold up? I have a bunch laying around of course with watches in them but never thought to maybe convert one to a traveldor......
It works great, holds perfect humidity, I just added a couple of foam pieces top and bottom to keep sticks from banging around. I could pull them out if even more storage was needed on a long trip or hand to hand cigar bomb combat... covering it with stickers to remove the Invicta branding.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
It works great, holds perfect humidity, I just added a couple of foam pieces top and bottom to keep sticks from banging around. I could pull them out if even more storage was needed on a long trip or hand to hand cigar bomb combat... covering it with stickers to remove the Invicta branding.
Nice! Good to know if I need more storage in the future. Now it gives me a reason to be on the hunt for a new Invicta watch with a nice dive case to make a humi LOL.