What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
OhhhhI cant wait. Im like a kid the night before christmas. Only 8 weeks out... torturous....
I'd love to get an Aristocrat one day. They are beautiful. Maybe some day. I'm almost out of space again. Trying to decide if I should expand into a second cooler or second wineador. I have one of each right now.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I'd love to get an Aristocrat one day. They are beautiful. Maybe some day. I'm almost out of space again. Trying to decide if I should expand into a second cooler or second wineador. I have one of each right now.
I know they are pricey, but i look at it as not just a humidor, its a high quality piece of furniture. A conversation piece even. Also I will be able to fit all three of my coolers in there, and probably all 4 of my desktops. It is going to open up my whole closet so i can through all my comic book boxes in there now lol. I dont know your personal situation, obviously, but if you buy a new winedoor. That is 1/3 to the way of a mini, and it has way more storage, 40 boxes i think. Anyways, im rambeling and justifying my purchase to myself. Ill be sure to post a ton of pics when it eventually gets here.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
That moment of shame when you making room and organizing...and you find all your drunk cbid newbie purchases.

Now vacuum sealed and hidden away...
Lesson: If you are just getting into cigars like I was...you are not saving money, you're just buying bad cigars!
View attachment 90212

OMG. I remember this a number of years ago....ohhhh man

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hard to follow that. I've been out of the game for a decade, so I decided this time around I wouldn't waste time on small storage. That was two days ago. It's got three more boxes with two more comin tomorrow. And five shelves total now. Dang cigarbid will fill it up by next month at this pace IMG_1607.JPG