What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
The wife and I will be in Scottsdale in Sept. Shoot me your addy so I can swing by with an empty travel humi and take some of those sticks off your hands.

I got a very similar unit from CL. I had Forrest build some shelves and drawers and replaced the roller tacks with full extension rollers. With so much cedar shelving it holds rh like a champ and makes it easy to get to everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
We'll be staying at Andaz Scottsdale. It's really close to Old Scottsdale so maybe Fox's??? I will message you when it gets closer.

Definitely let me know when you're in town. That would be great to meet up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
wpba20b65f_05_06.jpg

Ok, so I literally just got off the phone with Bob at stabell. I pulled the trigger on this bad boy, with a few modifications. It will not have the cross panels on the side, 1200 bucks for that option!!!!!! I did keep the drawer for accessories, and turned it into a combo drawer so one third will have a felt linning for cutters , lighters etc. The other two thirds will be for singles storage, also I had the drawer moved to the top. The door will be inset like the one pictured, and i kept the same finish and hardware on it. This bad boy is 40 inches tall by 25 wide and 22 deep were the exact dimensions, I think. Holy cow am I excited to get rid of my 3 coolerdoors and consolidate my collection. Man its going to be a long 8 weeks. Believe me, I will be posting lots of pics when it gets here!!!!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
View attachment 98664

Ok, so I literally just got off the phone with Bob at stabell. I pulled the trigger on this bad boy, with a few modifications. It will not have the cross panels on the side, 1200 bucks for that option!!!!!! I did keep the drawer for accessories, and turned it into a combo drawer so one third will have a felt linning for cutters , lighters etc. The other two thirds will be for singles storage, also I had the drawer moved to the top. The door will be inset like the one pictured, and i kept the same finish and hardware on it. This bad boy is 40 inches tall by 25 wide and 22 deep were the exact dimensions, I think. Holy cow am I excited to get rid of my 3 coolerdoors and consolidate my collection. Man its going to be a long 8 weeks. Believe me, I will be posting lots of pics when it gets here!!!!
Active humidification?