What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
At the end of my cigar budget for the year, it stays how it is!
When I move next month I will once again be safe from the mailbox abuse you guys have put on me
Gentile men and roguish Bastards:

I of the newly anointed Class of Tomfoolery, the unassigned Captain of Caprice Cunnery, the Saisan of Shennanigans, and the Pilot of The Douche Canoe do here by offer you an Opportunity of Opilent Asshattery. He hath offendeth all with hiseth horrendous Tetris.

Yall do that thang you do.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Gentile men and roguish Bastards:

I of the newly anointed Class of Tomfoolery, the unassigned Captain of Caprice Cunnery, the Saisan of Shennanigans, and the Pilot of The Douche Canoe do here by offer you an Opportunity of Opilent Asshattery. He hath offendeth all with hiseth horrendous Tetris.

Yall do that thang you do.
Address! Now!

Rating - 100%
37   0   0

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
So you have a lot more space in the larger one AND the smaller one is EMPTY now too?:sneaky:
I forgot about the original, now empty tupper ! this poor noob better install a new mailbox before he moves out :LOL:
Honestly, I'm surprised that gets forgotten about as much as it does :angelic::cigar::happy:

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have a couple tupperdors. The red top holds a few boxes and 5ers, the blue top is singles and bombed sticks, and the tatuaje traveldor is for overflow. I think I'm going to make 2019 the year of the wineador.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited: