What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Tuppedor is acting goofy. Again im running 8 69%rh 60 gram bovedas, and its jumping all over. 69 to 70 and stayed, then bumped to 71 and then 72 and back down to 71....View attachment 123716
This is ok. I'm sure the temp swing from day to day would be enough for this swing. If it was a 10% swing and in a non drafty area might be worth looking at but that small amount of swing went have any effect on the sticks especially if there in cello. Also if they're fresh they release some humidity and you'll have small swings over a month or so. What size container? What kind of seal? Where is it stored? Can sun or HVAC vents effect it? There's so much that can effect it but it comes down to there's just not much of a swing to be worried about.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20181020_122700.jpg I've been using a tupperware and it works great. I keep it downstairs and the temp stays in the mid 60s while the bovedas keep the RH at 65. My wife also got me a humidore for our anniversary, so I'm currently seasoning it before transferring everything over. It's a glass top though, so I was thinking of sealing it and possibly re-seasoning before doing anything else.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is ok. I'm sure the temp swing from day to day would be enough for this swing. If it was a 10% swing and in a non drafty area might be worth looking at but that small amount of swing went have any effect on the sticks especially if there in cello. Also if they're fresh they release some humidity and you'll have small swings over a month or so. What size container? What kind of seal? Where is it stored? Can sun or HVAC vents effect it? There's so much that can effect it but it comes down to there's just not much of a swing to be worried about.
I took the lid off for a few hours, humidity in the house was at 68% so i figured it would hurt. Sealed back up, its sitting at 69% still last time i looked. Its in the basement, no sun light, air vents are not near. Fresh stick i have received i was told they are stored and shipped at 69%, the only thing i can think of it being is the trays i put in in the beginning were too moist and needed to dry out a tad bit more? Temp is consistant 64-66° i dont see temps being an issue. Ill keep an eye on it.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
When next month?

Stupid Tapatalk
Closing on my first place in a couple weeks.
You think moving will keep you safe?:ROFLMAO:
Have you met our very own Preacher: PI ?
You can run, but you can’t hide from @akpreacherplayz
With the snow we’re getting he’ll be able to come searching with his dog sled
So you're saying there's only a small window of opportunity that's about to close?
Is that what I'm reading?
Nooo you guys are reading too far into this