What's new

Let's see your ashtrays or holders!

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
That sons if anarchy one is sweet
I'll leave it to you in my will if my wife kills me...
conflict of interest for me now...
Damn, that's right, you're right up the road from me.
Gotta make sure you give him time to add you to his will LOL. with you two in the DFW area i kinda wish I was back there. "Visted" back in the late 80's for 5 years
Where you at now plumber? it seems like a lot of dfw brothers have been joining
Back where I grew up in Salt lake city Utah. Missed the mountains when i was down there

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Finally got this bad boy in use. Thanks again Rexinator989. Also thanks to Wicked for the awesome stick, never had it before and I really enjoyed it.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Wow bringing back a thread from the dead! I'll join in....

I was using an old ceramic thompson cigar ashtray that died a slow death as it met a rock from the weedwacker. I then used a nub ceramic ashtray which began to crack in 1,000 places and eventually broke into pieces.

Here's my now "somewhat new" Stinky cigar ashtray customized with a BOTL sticker which I added after I purchased the ashtray. I also have the pipe/ash knocker I purchased directly from Stinky's website. If your CC fails or there's errors in ordering just shoot him an e-mail and he'll take care of you! I had the privilege to speak with him on the phone last week. He's a great man!

Prior to getting some use...

And now with the pipe/ash knocker and cleaned out just once so far. This picture below was taken earlier today.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Wow bringing back a thread from the dead! I'll join in....

I was using an old ceramic thompson cigar ashtray that died a slow death as it met a rock from the weedwacker. I then used a nub ceramic ashtray which began to crack in 1,000 places and eventually broke into pieces.

Here's my now "somewhat new" Stinky cigar ashtray customized with a BOTL sticker which I added after I purchased the ashtray. I also have the pipe/ash knocker I purchased directly from Stinky's website. If your CC fails or there's errors in ordering just shoot him an e-mail and he'll take care of you! I had the privilege to speak with him on the phone last week. He's a great man!

Prior to getting some use...

And now with the pipe/ash knocker and cleaned out just once so far. This picture below was taken earlier today.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk
Didn't I have to revive the NUB thread too?

Rating - 100%
38   0   0

Ramon Bueso- Genesis "The Project"
Ashtray

Came with 6 Bueso cigars
I like this ashtray for the storage drawer but don't use it unless I am smoking a Bueso. Don't want to burn the wood, it's a nice sampler 6pack with this sweet ashtray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk