What's new

Let's see your ashtrays or holders!

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
View attachment 40789 This is my redneck fab double rest rectangle. Awesome ashtray made bye Kevin at redneck fab bye hand. Got to support small business
Guys. TheCigarsmokintexan on Instagram. Makes a killer cigar rest. I've ordered two now and just talked to him about commissioning another

You guys have links? I'd like to check out their website, I don't have instagram.

I have too many ashtrays. 3 new ones that have never seen smoke.

I generally use a brown stinky 4 cigar bowl or this one that I picked up at a yard sale. Usually this one for some reason.

It's the Rialto Bridge. Brings back good memories of a vacation trip to Venice.
I really like that wood V cutter.
Famous-smoke.com has the v-cutter for about $15. I've cut over 2000 cigars with it and it's still razor sharp. I love it. Apparently it's a Chinese knockoff of a $100 cutter called the Lil' Boston.
Thanks for that. I'll prob buy this for my lanceros

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
View attachment 40789 This is my redneck fab double rest rectangle. Awesome ashtray made bye Kevin at redneck fab bye hand. Got to support small business
Guys. TheCigarsmokintexan on Instagram. Makes a killer cigar rest. I've ordered two now and just talked to him about commissioning another

You guys have links? I'd like to check out their website, I don't have instagram.

I have too many ashtrays. 3 new ones that have never seen smoke.

I generally use a brown stinky 4 cigar bowl or this one that I picked up at a yard sale. Usually this one for some reason.

It's the Rialto Bridge. Brings back good memories of a vacation trip to Venice.
I really like that wood V cutter.
Famous-smoke.com has the v-cutter for about $15. I've cut over 2000 cigars with it and it's still razor sharp. I love it. Apparently it's a Chinese knockoff of a $100 cutter called the Lil' Boston.
Yeah I saw those when I bought mine but it was hard to tell the quality from there pictures, think I'll get one now. I really like the look of it, I ended up getting the stainless one from them.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Not yet, I don't want to get it dirty. haha

Right now it's holding my cutter and lighter, I think I'll pull it out when I have friends smoking with me. When I'm by myself I just use a cheap $4 one I found on fleebay.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Picked up the Room 101 off of Monster a couple years ago. Got the MOW Stinky from Cbid and the little metal one was a find at an estate sale in a box of really old tobacco related things.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
That sons if anarchy one is sweet
I'll leave it to you in my will if my wife kills me...
conflict of interest for me now...
Damn, that's right, you're right up the road from me.
Gotta make sure you give him time to add you to his will LOL. with you two in the DFW area i kinda wish I was back there. "Visted" back in the late 80's for 5 years

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
That sons if anarchy one is sweet
I'll leave it to you in my will if my wife kills me...
conflict of interest for me now...
Damn, that's right, you're right up the road from me.
Gotta make sure you give him time to add you to his will LOL. with you two in the DFW area i kinda wish I was back there. "Visted" back in the late 80's for 5 years
Where you at now plumber? it seems like a lot of dfw brothers have been joining