What's new

Lil' Monsters

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Dave,

I have replied to your emails but also wanted to let you know here that we have you covered. Anyone on our list is good to go. They have been listed on our site as "out of stock" since we created the item for them. Once we receive word these are being shipped to us, I will be calling all of those on our list and after that we will post up in the Retailers section once we go live with the online pre-order. Our list will be taken care of first. Keep in mind that these will be widely available as well and we appreciate those who have contacted us regarding getting on the list. Thank you.
Thanks I replied to your email and appreciate it. Sorry yes I do get upset I'm human and I often see people with ten boxes of the other monster series when I pay aftermarket rates to get one so it has been pretty much a pain. I also am a tat lover not many of Petes cigars that I don't like and have most all of them, Some I paid dearly for.

Again My apologies Brother!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Just got this in an E-mail today from NHC -

"Tatuaje Little Monsters

I just got back from another trip to Esteli and saw the Tatuaje Little Monsters being packaged! They are still a few weeks away, so I'll save that for an update here in about a week. We don't have details yet, so we are not doing any lists or presales yet. Watch for another email blast when we know more and keep an eye on the blog as I'll upload some pictures from the trip soon with some more info."

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
3jccigar.com is offering some other goodies (shirt and cigar I think) with pre orders on the boxes. Not sure if anyone else has found any other specials on these yet.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I've got one ordered for sure...but sadly I won't be getting any of the goodies from 3jc...wish i knew about that beforehand

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
HEADS UP!! They also said that they had a few wolfman 10 CT boxes left for $150, would love to get one but cant afford it with everything else...