What's new

Lil' Monsters

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Agreed, the prices for those are out of control.
Really????? I'm mean Really??????????? Lets start with your I heart LFD Airbender Lanceros at a MSRP of ruffly $10.00. How in ones mind is it exceptable to think a lancero from Litto @ 10 dollars is exceptable? But a Limited (200), Board supporting (funds) ,made by one of the most talented, HOT selling manufactures on the market is out of control @ $11.65........ Where is all the bitching coming from!?!?!?! On top of that, guys are bitching about the boards cigar.......made for this boards MEMBERS.... right here on this board. Good form gents, good form.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Really????? I'm mean Really??????????? Lets start with your I heart LFD Airbender Lanceros at a MSRP of ruffly $10.00. How in ones mind is it exceptable to think a lancero from Litto @ 10 dollars is exceptable? But a Limited (200), Board supporting (funds) ,made by one of the most talented, HOT selling manufactures on the market is out of control @ $11.65........ Where is all the bitching coming from!?!?!?! On top of that, guys are bitching about the boards cigar.......made for this boards MEMBERS.... right here on this board. Good form gents, good form.
Gotta agree with Justin on this.

The BOTL is an LE, and yet cheaper than any of the Unicos series Liga Privadas, which are regular production, including their Lancero (L40).

SuprHasan

I'm finished with cigars
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Happy to wait for these. Can't justify the price on the 2012 botl sticks, so gonna save the $$$ and get more boxes of lil monsters. :D
Not being able to justify the price of a particular cigar is a personal position. Fair enough. I'm sure not everyone can justify a box of Padron 45s either. I know I can't. Lil monsters, well, there's something to add to the list!!

Agreed, the prices for those are out of control.
Disagree. The price IS right. Sorry, but thanks for playing. $12 for a killer smoke? An LE smoke that's been described as better than an L40? FFS!

Totally agreed.

I totally agree with you, Bob. Well said J.
Totally agree with Jere.

Anyway, this thread's about the Monsters, not the BOTL. Back to normal programming....

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
why are there still no pictures of the lil monsters. I'm counting on the collective BOTL community to somehow get to the factory and snap me some pics! no pictures yet? for shame...