What's new

Little Boris

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
1) BOTL does not stand for Bitches of the Leaf, Relax and quit acting like that. Remember we are BOTL and should act acordingly. Weather you like it or not you represent this site when you are a memeber here and we want to be known as Brothers.

2) 500 boxes were made, Kristy has allowed 450 to be pre ordered. So count your lucky stars if you were one of the last ones. She has caught a lot of crap for selling that many. That leaves only 50 for their stores.

3) She is processing orders in which they were recieved. She will get to you and not charge until she does.

4) She worked for 10 hours on 4th of July to help get this going she deserves a giant thank you. Plus she is a sweetheart and has worked there 10 years so she knows whats shes doing.

5) Guys please represent BOTL in a great way, We truly love this place and want it to be known as the best. So this is directly from her on the facts, the rest is what I am asking. And remember its just a cigar guys and a luxury item. Always keep the important things in mind.
Well said.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
1) BOTL does not stand for Bitches of the Leaf, Relax and quit acting like that. Remember we are BOTL and should act acordingly. Weather you like it or not you represent this site when you are a memeber here and we want to be known as Brothers.

2) 500 boxes were made, Kristy has allowed 450 to be pre ordered. So count your lucky stars if you were one of the last ones. She has caught a lot of crap for selling that many. That leaves only 50 for their stores.

3) She is processing orders in which they were recieved. She will get to you and not charge until she does.

4) She worked for 10 hours on 4th of July to help get this going she deserves a giant thank you. Plus she is a sweetheart and has worked there 10 years so she knows whats shes doing.

5) Guys please represent BOTL in a great way, We truly love this place and want it to be known as the best. So this is directly from her on the facts, the rest is what I am asking. And remember its just a cigar guys and a luxury item. Always keep the important things in mind.
I'm new here so take this how you will but I completely agree with this. I think this site is and it's people great. Kristy deserves a huge thank you for busting her ass everyday, especially on a holiday that is probably normally spent with her friends and family. I've order from them multiple times and they have been great everytime.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This thread seems to have certainly generated a lot of excitement... That being said although I am anxious and very impatient like I have said before I have no problem waiting and found it interesting to share both my excitement and anxiousness (pretty sure that is not a word but anxiety just did not sound right lol) with others here on the board.

I know I did not mean any slander toward Corona and I don't think that most people posting here did.

I have dealt with Corona previously although only once online and they have always been top notch so there is absolutely no reason to think this would change that.

I think a mixture of a lot of people excitement, anxiousness (again not a real word) and impatience is being misunderstood as being derogatory towards Corona and the way they are handling this.

Ok rant over.

willzbar

Lost at the Lake
Rating - 100%
140   0   0

Kristy deserves a raise for all that she had done.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
are they still keeping to what they said to the initial pre-orders. still sending 2 boxes if you ordered them?
I believe they are. I was charge for the two I ordered. They knew how many boxes they would get for this cigar. With the Little monsters they did not and that led to not being able to fill multi-box orders.

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0

:clap: Well said. Think this should go for all these topics lately. Very whiny here as of late. Have a cigar!!