What's new

Little Boris

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I did get the call yesterday, but I didn't receive an email with the tracking info, but I emailed Kristy Six (kristy@coronacigar.com) today & got a response back within an hour with the tracking number. Maybe you guys that are getting a little antsy should do the same to get a status update.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You shouldn't have to. If you pay a premium for a good, you can at least expect some communication with a definitive deadline. I have received neither.
No I can wait. It appears they are working on it and I am fine with that. Just anxious.

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I think there were 500 pre orders. For both boxes and 5 packs looked like. If she is calling and emailing people 1 by 1, seems that it would take some time. Just my thoughts.

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I think there were 500 pre orders. For both boxes and 5 packs looked like. If she is calling and emailing people 1 by 1, seems that it would take some time. Just my thoughts.
Yeah, I bet it will take some time. Especially when you add the time it takes to deal with people that keep calling/emailing asking about it. Patience guys...

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Yeah good point.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Sounds like they got a TON of orders on the 18th, and she's working through them. I'm no longer concerned ... just excited! I'll probably end up getting these before my Little Monsters arrive, lol! Either way, last cigar purchases until Halloween for me!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I ordered very early. I also entered my CC number incorrectly. Kristy went out of her way to email and get it straitened out even with 500 calls to make and deal with. Top notch service in my book. Thanks to Corona for looking out for your customers.

Be patient boys. They are working hard. That said, no harm in sending an e-mail looking into the status of things.

Tnt Cigarguy

BoM Jan 12
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
1) BOTL does not stand for Bitches of the Leaf, Relax and quit acting like that. Remember we are BOTL and should act acordingly. Weather you like it or not you represent this site when you are a memeber here and we want to be known as Brothers.

2) 500 boxes were made, Kristy has allowed 450 to be pre ordered. So count your lucky stars if you were one of the last ones. She has caught a lot of crap for selling that many. That leaves only 50 for their stores.

3) She is processing orders in which they were recieved. She will get to you and not charge until she does.

4) She worked for 10 hours on 4th of July to help get this going she deserves a giant thank you. Plus she is a sweetheart and has worked there 10 years so she knows whats shes doing.

5) Guys please represent BOTL in a great way, We truly love this place and want it to be known as the best. So this is directly from her on the facts, the rest is what I am asking. And remember its just a cigar guys and a luxury item. Always keep the important things in mind.

kickerb

Go Noles!!
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
1) BOTL does not stand for Bitches of the Leaf, Relax and quit acting like that. Remember we are BOTL and should act acordingly. Weather you like it or not you represent this site when you are a memeber here and we want to be known as Brothers.

2) 500 boxes were made, Kristy has allowed 450 to be pre ordered. So count your lucky stars if you were one of the last ones. She has caught a lot of crap for selling that many. That leaves only 50 for their stores.

3) She is processing orders in which they were recieved. She will get to you and not charge until she does.

4) She worked for 10 hours on 4th of July to help get this going she deserves a giant thank you. Plus she is a sweetheart and has worked there 10 years so she knows whats shes doing.

5) Guys please represent BOTL in a great way, We truly love this place and want it to be known as the best. So this is directly from her on the facts, the rest is what I am asking. And remember its just a cigar guys and a luxury item. Always keep the important things in mind.
Hope that wasnt directed to me? I'm not bitching at all. I have been patient and im not worried. Nor have i called or emailed about it.