What's new

Little Boris

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Seems to be pretty poor communication on these LE's. Shops always seem to scramble and never know WTF is going on....
Emersons did it right, thanks again. There was no drama in the purchase, except the SOTL who sold them to me kept asking if she could lick them, LOL!

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
word.

I don't see why PJ would be a diva about this and wouldn't just let them order more boxes. More money for him + more money for the stores + more happy customers in the end. I assume 500 more boxes would be a full line's worth of work at the factory to make it worthwhile too.
It may not have to do with the money, he might not have enough production capability with other cigars he is making. Also he may not be able to get enough leaf to facilitate any more.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
There is also the whole situation with the DD, where the local wanted more and now is having to run specials to move them. Making limited releases in greater numbers than their demand can kill their allure.

themoneycollector

Ermagherd Sergarse
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
There is also the whole situation with the DD, where the local wanted more and now is having to run specials to move them. Making limited releases in greater numbers than their demand can kill their allure.
It's easy to say in hindsight, but the DD was destined to fail mainly due to the choice in size. And that shop was a douchebag with the previous face release making you buy that expensive lighter to be able to buy a box. I remember a lot of the shenanigans that shops have pulled off, I'm sure there are others who remember that kind of stuff down the road when they shop around too.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I didn't get an email or anything either. I wouldn't worry too much about that.
Nah - I'm good. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but an email confirming your order is just a common courtesy type of thing in my book though! :)

I'll prolly have these in hand before 3JC ships my LM order! ;)

kickerb

Go Noles!!
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
After you place the order you get a confirmation invoice. It has your order number and everything on it. I felt at ease with that. Emails are nice though.

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I think so but have so many back ordered and on the way stuff I simply can't sort it out. Plus I screwed up and just ordered without setting up an account so I can't check my history. I know I should know better.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I haven't been charged yet either. When I checked out, I remember reading that they won't charge your card until your order ships...

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
FYI fellas. I emailed Kristy @ Corona and received this response:

"The last time I spoke with our Tatuaje rep I was told that our shipment may be arriving sometime this week. When the cigars are in stock you will then be charged for the order and you’ll get a tracking number when it ships out."