What's new

Little Boris

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Yes I too am sad that the Little Boris isn't in a fancy box as I too am a collector of Tatuaje dress boxes. But just leaves more room for both BOTL small batch boxes if I can find them :)

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Yes I too am sad that the Little Boris isn't in a fancy box as I too am a collector of Tatuaje dress boxes. But just leaves more room for both BOTL small batch boxes if I can find them :)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/SavageGoZoom/IMAG0[/QUOTE]

that Busch banner...is...awesome :drool:

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

I love that White Coffin like box! A true collector's item!

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
More boxes.
Concur. After talking to Pete about a week ago in Baltimore, he said that Corona had asked for 500 more boxes but he said he didn't want to do it and that 500 was a good number for a single store release. G1

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Bummer. They did say the will be able to honor all orders currently placed for the Little Boris. They were not able to guarantee pre-orders for the Little Monsters. They said everyone was guaranteed one box but people who ordered multiples may only get the one box.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I see these are closed up at corona. Any updates on when they will charge and be shipped to us?
I haven't heard anything yet. I didn't even get a confirmation email when I ordered mine. I initially thought they would ship by the end of next week (07/06) at the latest....

themoneycollector

Ermagherd Sergarse
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Seems to be pretty poor communication on these LE's. Shops always seem to scramble and never know WTF is going on....
word.

I don't see why PJ would be a diva about this and wouldn't just let them order more boxes. More money for him + more money for the stores + more happy customers in the end. I assume 500 more boxes would be a full line's worth of work at the factory to make it worthwhile too.