What's new

lookin for lurkers

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
How much of one's life does this consume? If one gets into rolling, will there eventually be a dedicated room, or could one get by effectively with a cooler sized stash?

Asking for a friend :playful:
I have had a "cooler sized stash" for a few months. I will have a dedicated room or office at some point I'm sure. No good way to organize a cooler. Need containers and shelves, casing areas, etc. Any input @Hopduro ?

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
How much of one's life does this consume? If one gets into rolling, will there eventually be a dedicated room, or could one get by effectively with a cooler sized stash?

All of the above could happen lol, seriously though i have all my leaf in 2 coolers,(one would work) small stash of tools that you dont really need, great BOTL member @webmost is giving away 3 trial packages, if you hurry and PM him you may get one
http://www.botl.org/threads/christmas-leaves.94420/#post-2093258

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
ok, I've been curious about this. I'm not delicate or patient, so I'm not sure I can pull it off, but I'm interested in giving it a try. I don't want to invest a bunch of money in this in case it's above my ability, but I picked up an ulu a while back and can probably fake the rest. Can I trade you some cigars for a few leaves to try??
No, you may not. Truth is, I can't remember the last store bought gar I smoked. Other truth i, I'm drowning in gars. Just trade me for a picture of what you rolled.

However, I can't do much without your address.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0

I am prolly as much obsessed with this as anyone else. There's seven coolers, a box, and a storage tub, all full of leaves. Four molds and a press. And yet, everything fits neatly into my home office. I'm thinking mostly it depends whether you are a skillful minimalist. Here, for instance, is my entire rolling station:

That tabla is 9" x 13". If you can find room for that on your desk, you're good. A single cooler holds more than plenty of leaves.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Is there still a slot left for this? I need another reason for my wife to "love" me lololololololol. I wanted to jump on this last time, I'll happily give it a go if this is still alive.
I'm definitely interested, but I really need to get a proper space free to devote to it.. I'd be one to go all out, lol :D
Well isn't this interesting

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Is there still a slot left for this? I need another reason for my wife to "love" me lololololololol. I wanted to jump on this last time, I'll happily give it a go if this is still alive.
For all the cool kids, it's zen like knitting, weaving, pottery, bonsai or sand gardens, loading your own ammo....

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I've never knit a scarf or hat ... but I do have several dust bunnies round here somewheres if I can find 'em.

Guys, the response for the leafage offers I had intended to send to existing torcedoritos was underwhelming. However, the response from torcedorito-aspirants has been overwhelming, both here and at cigar.com forum. The only real challenge has been getting guys to PM their address. Believe it or not, the post office clerk remains reluctant to accept a package addressed to no more than a forum username. Go figure.

Anyhoo, nuff said... I shall shift focus. I'm gonna pack up a couple three more beginner bags right now, and a couple three more tomorrow. Configuring these bags to include a solid body blend, and then enough handfuls of this and thats so's the aspirant can try his hand at blending what he wants. Time is a challenge.

Hope to have all out by end of week.

Potlatch is fun.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I've never knit a scarf or hat ... but I do have several dust bunnies round here somewheres if I can find 'em.

Guys, the response for the leafage offers I had intended to send to existing torcedoritos was underwhelming. However, the response from torcedorito-aspirants has been overwhelming, both here and at cigar.com forum. The only real challenge has been getting guys to PM their address. Believe it or not, the post office clerk remains reluctant to accept a package addressed to no more than a forum username. Go figure.

Anyhoo, nuff said... I shall shift focus. I'm gonna pack up a couple three more beginner bags right now, and a couple three more tomorrow. Configuring these bags to include a solid body blend, and then enough handfuls of this and thats so's the aspirant can try his hand at blending what he wants. Time is a challenge.

Potlatch is fun.
OK I'm confused. I thought these were offered for people who were lurking in the RYO realm, but hadn't tried it before, but now it sounds more like you are giving stuff to people who're already rolling? Where am I? What's happening?

Rating - 100%
82   0   0

Potlatch is fun.
again, thanks for the opportunity to give rolling a shot ! Please don't rush on my account, I'm in no hurry.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0

Potlatch is fun.
Yeah, same here, don’t rush on my account. I did pick up a pizza cutter yesterday while I was at the dollar store, that way my wife don’t kill me for stealing her pampered chef pizza cutter!:nailbiting: She caught me in the kitchen drawer checking it out and I got the evil eye.:whistle: Now I’m on the hunt for a cutting board and a piece of tile.(y) Thanks again for the opportunity to try this out.

Jody

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Jodie: 9534624352918330224826
adammartinct: 9503514352938331169989
Yakster: 9505514352938331169996

About three more going out. But there will be a brief hitch in the giddyup while I get more gar glue in house. Amazon promises to have the glue in my hands by Friday.

In the words of my fave hero from flight 93: "Let's roll"