What's new

Lord Stanley's Cup

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I was hoping to see the Sharks get it to game 7 and take it all. But I can't complain it's been a great playoffs all together. One thing I will say is I think the more deserving player that should've received that trophy was Murray not crybaby Crosby. Congratulations to the Penguins on their championship.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Murray got yanked for a game and had multiple poor games, he only stole one game on his own. The most impressive part if his run was his being a rookie.
I thought Sid played a very strong 2 way game, didn't do any crying (unlike people whining to the media that Sid cheats at faceoffs :bigtears: ) was a good leader and solid stats.

If there's an argument to be made it's for Kessel, his stat line was stronger, but I don't think the Canadian media could swallow voting for him after ragging the dog shit out of him for years. I kinda smelled this coming as every time Sid did something halfway right the media was all over it, it just felt like they wanted to get him the a CS that he didn't have yet. I don't think he was a poor choice though, it wasn't like there was anyone head and shoulders above anyone else.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Kessel should of won the Conn Smythe over Crosby by a long way. He was a part of nearly every game winning goal and would just come up with those clutch plays even if he didn't get an assist. Crosby well, I'm biased. No one gave him a good stiff check into the boards so that's upsetting.