What's new

Lord Stanley's Cup

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
WOW. Good for them. I was hoping Detroit would've had a better series with them but it's just the luck and how they play. Now I'm curious what Pavel Datsyuk is going to do since this might've been his last time playing on North American ice if he's retiring or going back across the pond.
There were a lot of long handshakes and talks between the players and Datsyuk. Looks like he is leaning towards heading back to the motherland. He will be missed in the NHL.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
There were a lot of long handshakes and talks between the players and Datsyuk. Looks like he is leaning towards heading back to the motherland. He will be missed in the NHL.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
That's the rumor. I missed it and I should've just turned off the Pens-Rags game to watch that one. Speaking of, the Rags got spanked tonight. They looked like a pee wee league tonight. As much as I dislike them, I was hoping for an exciting game which didn't happen.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Goddammit NHL, first it's 8:30 start time, and now we're going to OT. I have to work tomorrow, and no matter how long this goes on, I start at the same time regardless.

I'm staying up until either the game ends or I nub my stick, whichever happens first.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
One game at a time. Need to play better at home Saturday and send it back to the Checkerdome Monday.

Yes, Rac, I know it's not the CD anymore. ;)

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
One game at a time. Need to play better at home Saturday and send it back to the Checkerdome Monday.

Yes, Rac, I know it's not the CD anymore. ;)
I am really hoping I need to "be sick" for my Monday night class :whistle: