What's new

Lord Stanley's Cup

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Just near impossible to repeat in the salary cap era. Congrats to the Blues for a well played series. Looks like I will actually be able to do something in May and June this year. :ROFLMAO:

By recent events, I am guessing the Hawks will win the Cup again in 2017. ;)

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Just near impossible to repeat in the salary cap era. Congrats to the Blues for a well played series. Looks like I will actually be able to do something in May and June this year. :ROFLMAO:

By recent events, I am guessing the Hawks will win the Cup again in 2017. ;)
Every odd year they win it!!

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Lets go blues! I watched the game the other night and fell asleep w 10 left in the third. On another note would anyone else enjoy watching crosby get beat up by ovi?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pittsburgh ties it up 1-1, with Crosby getting off the snide. I missed the last 10M of the 3rd and OT(had a game myself), but was pleased to see the Pens pull it out. With no team that I like left, I'll jump on my sons favorite team and pull for the Pens at this point.
Side note, my daughter & wife are all Lightning, so it's a house divided.
That all said, not a team I hate left in the run, just teams. So in the end, a team like St. Louis or San Jose getting a Cup, wouldn't hurt my feelings.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Although it would be a huge disappointment for me if the Pen's get bounced out of the playoffs, if there is any team remaining that I would be rooting for it's the Sharks. I would like to see Marleau and Thornton finally get a cup.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Although it would be a huge disappointment for me if the Pen's get bounced out of the playoffs, if there is any team remaining that I would be rooting for it's the Sharks. I would like to see Marleau and Thornton finally get a cup.
Wish granted! I'm a NJD fan so I definitely want the Penguins out for sure. Today's game is sure gonna be interesting and I hope the Bolts show up to play. This season's game 7s have been pretty flat and extremely one sided so far.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sad day for a Bolts fan like me. Although we all know you will have a hard time winning a game with 17 total shots on goal. Oh well, doesn't sting as bad as losing in the finals. Congrats to the Pens.....Now for my sore loser side, go get 'em Sharks!!!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Now for my sore loser side, go get 'em Sharks!!!
:ROFLMAO:

I hear ya bro... On the one hand, you wanna see someone beat up on the team that knocked your team out. On the other hand though, isn't there a lot more honor in losing to the team that goes on to win the Cup, as opposed to losing to the team, that lost to the team, that lost to the team, etc etc...?

Hockey fans without a team still standing in the playoffs... The struggle is real.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
:ROFLMAO:
On the other hand though, isn't there a lot more honor in losing to the team that goes on to win the Cup
If that team had been the Caps and Ovi was finally going to get a cup. Or if said team didn't have cry baby Crosby on it. Plus I've watched the discovery channel, the sharks eat the penguins. Maybe Pitt can rewrite nature lol. The only sad thing is I wanted to watch the finals, but since the Bolts are out and the games come on at 0300 here, I am not losing sleep over it. I also want to see Thorton's beard score a goal.
P.S.
To all you Pens fans out there, be glad I am picking the sharks. If my bracket this year was any indication, I don't know **** about hockey lol.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Blaaaaaaaaah. Bolts did not show up to play at all. It was nice seeing Stamkos out there but he wasn't played much at all the first two periods. Now I have to hope the Sharks play and just beat the Pens in 4 games. Give them a little hope and room and they'll take the series even if Sharks are up by 2 games.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
That team speed and defense could not be stopped. Let's go Pens! Lord Stanley Lord Stanley bring me the brandy!