What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Early on, I start picking up some grassy/hay flavors. Way back, when I read these flavors described in other reviews, I thought it always sounded terrible. I've since had several cigars that had flavors I would say fit that perfectly, and enjoyed them. So far, this isn't one of those. It's not terrible, but definitely not a good flavor. It seems worse if I smoke faster.

If I smoke slower, the bad grass/hay mellows out, and I get more of the woody flavor. Now a little cedary, but light. The smoke still feels more like cigarette smoke than cigar smoke to me. I get absolutely nothing on the retro, which is very surprising. The flavor is mostly mild. Even though I don't really like it, it's not overly bad. It is leaving a bad aftertaste though, also much like I recall from cigarettes.

As I get near the end of the first third, the grassy taste is mostly gone, and it's just a weak, mellow wood taste. Pretty unexciting thus far

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
As I get close to midway, I think I've given up on hoping for a good stick.

The grassy hay taste is back no matter what I do. Slowing down, purging, nothing helps. It's getting rather sour, and a little sweet, but not in a good way. Kind of like if I were to find a wet mound of cut hay fermenting in a field, then for some bizarre reason, decided to pull some of that hay from the middle of the pile and chew on it....this is what I think it would taste like. I think if you stuck a cigar in 90% humidity and caught it right at the peak of a sick period it would taste like this. Maybe it was affected by the travel here, but it's simply not good, and I don't expect it to get better. I'm still getting the bad aftertaste, and it's actually starting to burn my tongue a bit.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
As I get into the final third the flavor remains the same. Still the same wet grass/hay with a little cedar. The sourness has continued to increase, and it's really starting to burn on the tip of my tongue.
There are probably worse out there, but I definitely chose a dog rocket here. I don't see any chance of this improving.

Theres about an inch and a half left, but I'm tapping out!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Okidoki! So let's see if my noob ass does this right....

Got into the box today after a long damn day at work. Everything still seems ok, as reported by Shadow. Holy shit that's a lot of cigars. Lol. But, first things first...

I opened the box to this beauty of a treat from, I'm assuming, @Shadow. Thank you so much man! These look awesome and I can't wait!

So, after some deliberation (and help from the woman), I went with these to take-

And these to send-

And very nervously went with the "C" cigar to review....-

So, let me know if I did this right, and if this swap is ok. Then I will get it to @Hopduro asap. By the way, Hoppy, please PM me your address. The wife threw away the box I had with it on there before I could record it.

I will also find time to do my review of the "C", very soon. :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk