What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have chosen the Ramrod. The blue on the wrapper was brittle and easily gave way to a knife.
See the beautiful yellowing which indicates a quality and craftsmanship unlikely to be matched by a more freshly minted cigar. The multi-layer pressed fiber holder has allowed this fine smoke to remain undisturbed in my humidor.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Ok folks! Quick question for those tuning in:

Which do I choose?

DELICIOUSLY aged Ramrod (see that yellow wrapper? Quality.)

OR

Mystery stick E from the very first dog rocket box pass?

By the way, is there a skype-y type thing? Are we THAT kinda organized?
LOL, I don't think I have the key from the first pass anymore... smoke the Ramrod!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I have chosen the Ramrod. The blue on the wrapper was brittle and easily gave way to a knife.
See the beautiful yellowing which indicates a quality and craftsmanship unlikely to be matched by a more freshly minted cigar. The multi-layer pressed fiber holder has allowed this fine smoke to remain undisturbed in my humidor.
This is the face of pure cigar enjoyment!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
That was the worst thing to ever happen to my palette.
However, following the original intent of this pass (to find decent cheapo cigars) this Elephant Butt (E) is NOT terrible through the second third. I don't like a Churchill, but it's mild with a nice spice. BUT who can tell after the effing Ramrod... never again.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
As discussed earlier... I think @Avvatar won the dog rocket herf. If there is even such a thing as "winning" that event. The pure enjoyment that was had by Eli as he endured this ramrod to the nub, and then going right into what was thought to be an "elephant butt" without hesitation. You, sir, have earned the credit of being a dog rocket aficionado!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Endured is the proper term. My taste buds have turned into taste acquaintances. Whatever E was, it was a relief. I've found that I enjoy lighter cigars like candellas. That ramrod was NOT a light cigar. That was a nicotine bomb wrapped in a paper bag. REALLY. When I said the cardboard wrapper really stood out, it did taste like smoking cardboard. (Fiberous undertones with an acrid smoked tire profile). I am glad that I smoked it, because now I never have to smoke it again nor see it in my humidor.

If my palette ever decides to return from it's current4 hiatus, I think I'll order something nice. It's driving a Rolls Canardly that lets us appreciate a Rolls Royce.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I'll be sporadically off the grid for a few days. About a dozen poles down from storm last night. Trees down in the streets. We safe here but all my neighbors have damage ranging from down trees to home and vehicle damage. Some of the power service lines mounts are ripped off their houses and laying in the street.

Attachments

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'll be sporadically off the grid for a few days. About a dozen poles down from storm last night. Trees down in the streets. We safe here but all my neighbors have damage ranging from down trees to home and vehicle damage. Some of the power service lines mounts are ripped off their houses and laying in the street.
Glad you're ok bro.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Good luck with the post storm.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Damn!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Take care up there brother. There was a lot of flooding down this way and more rain on the way. Luckily i am high enough that i don't have to worry. But i do know a couple people who were not so lucky.
Stay safe everyone. The weather is crazy.