What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Did you get the puppy paw marks all over the box, like the last pass ? :smuggrin:

... was just wondering if that would become a tradition or not.
Not this time, timing wasn't great this once. My stuff was boxed. Tradition will be back next time. Unless you guys wait till next time I paint the house?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Not this time, timing wasn't great this once. My stuff was boxed. Tradition will be back next time. Unless you guys wait till next time I paint the house?
@herfdog As the Official Dog Rocket Pass Propeganda Minister, I have many important duties.... Including the preservation of DRP memorabilia !

As you can see below, after it became "outsized" , the Dog Rocket Pass box was replaced. The origional DRP#1 box, was carefully preserved in the Herfdog-Bondocat war museum !

After serving our Brothers of the Leaf by faithfully transporting our precious dog rockets, it now safely protects my precious toilet bowl parts collection.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Well Yan @herfdog had a lot going on this round. Last time, he passed me the box, had dog biscuits and dog stuff as well as a nifty dog rocket sticker that sticks on my humidor.
I have power back, so I know how life can get "in the way" sometimes. If I had the pass this week it would have been difficult as well.

Last edited:

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Well Yan @herfdog had a lot going on this round. Last time, he passed me the box, had dog biscuits and dog stuff as wellas a nifty dog rocket sticker that sticks on my humidor.
I have power back, so I know how life can get "in the way" sometimes. If I had the pass this week it would have been difficult as well.
Let's plan next round when I am not painting the house, and not in between two European trips. Lol.

BTW I may not take the plane tomorrow.