What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Box arrived today! Would've posted up earlier but I was sitting at Coors Field all day and the game was rained out. But I was cheered up to come home to this! First off, thanks @konmtu for this wowza selection! Damn brother, too kind!

They shall be loved.

Next, takes on the left, puts on the right.

Then I took dog rocket 2 AND the Acid that was hidden in the bottom. Yup, I'm going to punish myself. Additionally, to get my son in the roulette fun, I took the puke flavor jelly beans. I'm a good father.

Then I added Dog Rocket 666. Not sure if I put it in the right bag. I'm not sure which is which.

Anywho, I have to be at Coors Field all day tomorrow for a doubleheader, and it's a day game Wednesday, so I probably won't get this out before Thursday. But anyway I need @EO80 addy please! Yeeeeehaw!

konmtu

CRA #100012823
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Box arrived today! Would've posted up earlier but I was sitting at Coors Field all day and the game was rained out. But I was cheered up to come home to this! First off, thanks @konmtu for this wowza selection! Damn brother, too kind!

They shall be loved.

Next, takes on the left, puts on the right.

Then I took dog rocket 2 AND the Acid that was hidden in the bottom. Yup, I'm going to punish myself. Additionally, to get my son in the roulette fun, I took the puke flavor jelly beans. I'm a good father.

Then I added Dog Rocket 666. Not sure if I put it in the right bag. I'm not sure which is which.

Anywho, I have to be at Coors Field all day tomorrow for a doubleheader, and it's a day game Wednesday, so I probably won't get this out before Thursday. But anyway I need @EO80 addy please! Yeeeeehaw!
Enjoy. I hope they are all good to you.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Oh yeah, someone finally grabbed a box of jelly beans! Pro tip - the blue ones are the safest bet, because toothpaste flavored jelly beans aren't that bad - they're kinda minty. The brown ones are the most dangerous IMO, because the canned dog food ones are effing horrible.
I took this JellyBean challenge before it's hilarious.

@VeLoRoK Yay ! Bondo Blondie and DR #2 !! Woohoo !!!
Props ! on the DR #666 !!!! NICE