What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
We have touchdown in Missouri! The final leg of this little journey is here. I have a really full week ahead of me, so unless i can talk my wife into dropping it at the post office on monday it will be a week. I will let you know.
Anybody hearc from @luckysaturn13 lately?
I don't think anyone has a problem with the week thing. Like you say, this is touchdown.
Hey @multi-useless use your secret incantation chant to summon @luckysaturn13 from his slumber

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Ok, its now time to post up. First off, a gift from @VeLoRoK the sticks look great and i am excited to try the coffee. My family calls me a monkey anyway so it fits.
Now here are my takes...
And puts...
Amd then Jason's challenge of the "666" stick, letter F as chosen by my son from Jamies bag of tricks and then number 5 from Bondos bag of ballistics.
Let me know the group thoughts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Momma aint raise no punk! Throwin down the first of the tripple threat for the week. Startin with this "666" that @VeLoRoK threw in...
This thing is a BEAST! It appears to be a 6x60. Wrapper looks good, aroma of sweet grass. Pre light draw has the taste of spiced black licorice? Not bad really.
First few puffs, nothing discernable to speak of. Pretty bland actually. I will check back in after a bit with an update.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk