What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
What's the order?
Wait... We don't even have a list yet. What the hell are we waiting for?
We still needs us a Main Chairman. Lucky's retired and Multiuseless is nursing a sick duck or something.

FORTH ANNUAL DOG ROCKET PASS
Main Chair = open
EO80 = Logistics Officer
Bondo 440 = Minister of Propeganda

First move is proposal #wd40 , Which proposes @herfdog be placed as temporary Chair.
@EO80 are you yay or nay for proposa #wd40 ?

1. Avatar
2. Herfpuppy
3. Bondo 440

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Now, y'all know I want absolutely nothing to do with this, but I do have something to contribute to the cause. ...
Some finely aged budget smokes infected with a delicate hint of acid infusion.... ;) which reminds me, y'all should draft @Hoshneer into this atrocity..
But the reason for my comment.. , it seems like starting and ending with Yan would be just as easy or better even, than trying to pass through customs in the middle...
And I know @VeLoRoK is in the middle of moving right now, but it sounds like a dog rocket pass would be a great way to pop the cherry on his new mailbox..

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I would be fine with starting this off, but i do not have the inventory to do so.
As far as herfdog starting, it really only crosses the border the same amount of times. But do you have the inventory to do this right, Yan?
And dog rocket roulette?
And are we going mid grade again with the dog rocket side car? So many questions...

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Now, y'all know I want absolutely nothing to do with this, but I do have something to contribute to the cause. ...
Some finely aged budget smokes infected with a delicate hint of acid infusion.... ;) which reminds me, y'all should draft @Hoshneer into this atrocity..
But the reason for my comment.. , it seems like starting and ending with Yan would be just as easy or better even, than trying to pass through customs in the middle...
And I know @VeLoRoK is in the middle of moving right now, but it sounds like a dog rocket pass would be a great way to pop the cherry on his new mailbox..
If Velorock's in between addresses, that's a good hearted, but bad Idea. Other folks try these runs, and the fail rate is high. Peeps get pissed. We run a tight ship. One time we had a guy try to jump in the middle of the pass and we had to tell him no. We bring the team players in, then we close it, then Eran figures out the route.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
If Velorock's in between addresses, that's a good hearted, but bad Idea. Other folks try these runs, and the fail rate is high. Peeps get pissed. We run a tight ship. One time we had a guy try to jump in the middle of the pass and we had to tell him no. We bring the team players in, then we close it, then Eran figures out the route.
Nah, he's moving like, Right Now. , should be settled in soon.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I would be fine with starting this off, but i do not have the inventory to do so.
As far as herfdog starting, it really only crosses the border the same amount of times. But do you have the inventory to do this right, Yan?
And dog rocket roulette?
And are we going mid grade again with the dog rocket side car? So many questions...
I say Mid Grade. I don't have anything top shelf. My ships a little tight.
Multiuseless and I usually get the starter pak together. In this case, that means we both would be shipping cigars up to Yan. Then he ships out. And at the end they return to Yan?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I'm down with whatever is easiest to get it going, and best makes for another epic round of dog rocket reviews and shenanigans :)
Hell Yeah ! We covered enough ground for today. One of us guys will host it . The start's officiated, so let's get the list going for now.... :happy:

1. Avatar (UT)
2. Herfpuppy (CN)
3. Bondo 440 (PA)