What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
sure it does, we watch and laugh while you "enjoy" a nice dog rocket. Something that has a nice fermented grass clipping flavor in the beginning third, transitioning to antifreeze and a hint of moldy mulch on the retrohale.
everyone wins !
Have you read this entire thread? There are some craptastic reviews to be found!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Read up from the beginning of this thread... We've been doing this more than a year...
I know the pass started years back, but the quote from @Avvatar for the first annual Dog Rocket Day was from last year. I was trying to point out that it's coming up again. Being new to the thread, there's probably something else I'm missing that's causing the confusion.
Don't want to take away from you guys getting this going again. It's definitely a great tradition.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Well, @multi-useless, your logistics officer is reporting for duty. At your word, we will begin taking names.
Dog Rocket Pass Propaganda Minister standing by :cigar: Give me some time later tonight,
I'll dig up the DRP chain of command flowchart and the DRP rule sheet for the noobwipes.
I would love to see this go another round, but I doubt that I will have the time to put together and launch the box...

So if anyone out there wants to take command for this round, they have my blessing and I'll mail my contribution to the cause to help get it started (y)

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
If nodoggy volunteers, I could manage something...
I've seen your bow wow boxes before. They definitely encompass the true spirit of the DRP !!
Start and end in Canada ( plus the starter smokes ) hmm ??? That's a little extra border traffic could be ruff.
Need our logistics officer on this one. Eran?
Maybe we should see who's in the game first? Work point 1 from there...